How do I enter Sea of Sorrows?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Azathor.2845

Azathor.2845

Simple question. The Asura gate in Vigil Keep is always under construction so I don’t know how to get there. AFAIK the ship in LA is no longer there.

I tried using Google but that turned up nothing useful either. Do I need to be attuned to it or what?

I’m level 80.

Azathor.2845

I think I need to do my personal story to unlock this…is that correct?

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Are you trying to get to Southsun Cove? That’s the only place in that area that’s reachable.

Southsun cove, if you don’t have a waypoint, is accessible from a portal in Lion’s Arch. It’s near the fractals portal on the east side.

Attachments:

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

The gates are locked until you have finished a quest chain. Lvl 65-70 under old system. Otherwise just run due south from lions arch picking up wp’s along the way.

Azathor.2845

I tried to get there from something Fen. Did all the quests there but couldn’t gain access. I even tried to swim but the system stopped me.

I guess it’s the quest chain or nothing lol.

Thank you for the reply btw.

Azathor.2845

Are you trying to get to Southsun Cove? That’s the only place in that area that’s reachable.

Southsun cove, if you don’t have a waypoint, is accessible from a portal in Lion’s Arch. It’s near the fractals portal on the east side.

Excellent, yes this is what I was looking for. Thank you very much. Was looking for it for the train.

Awesome, thanks again.