How do I get back?

How do I get back?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Abeezil.2936

Abeezil.2936

I took my level 7 Human Warrior through a gate to Rata Sum because it was the only place where I really knew how to find Black Lion Trading and a Bank. But now how do I get him back to Divinity’s Reach? Can’t find a waypoint or a gate that will do it and don’t know of any other way. Help, please?

How do I get back?

Posted by: SandraSolace.7682

SandraSolace.7682

Take the LA portal, that should now drop you in Gendarran Fields. The portals to all the cities have been moved there.

And may I suggest you try looking for answers on the wiki in the future. It will save you a lot of time, time you could spend playing.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to be mean or anything but I have noticed that you ask a lot of questions on the forum that you can just ask in in-game chat, or find the answers to on the wiki.
Posting here makes it so you have to wait for an answer and there is no telling how fast they come.

Also, try checking your world map more often, you will notice things that have changed like the move of the city portals. And read your in-game email (not sure if you got it yet at level 7 though, but they are also on the wiki). Event emails do give you a lot of info on what’s going on and where.

Good luck!

How do I get back?

Abeezil.2936

I’ve tried asking in ingame chat but nobody answers. Anyhow, OK, it’ll be wiki and I won’t post so much here. Thanks.

How do I get back?

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

It’s not an issue to ask here, but just slower then using the wiki. In rata sum, navigating can be a bit tricky. To find the portal to lions arch (wich leads to gendarran fields atm), you need to be on the top level, at the north part off the town.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

How do I get back?

Posted by: SandraSolace.7682

SandraSolace.7682

You can post if you want too! I just figured it be faster and easier for you to use the wiki so you can spend more time playing.

How do I get back?

Posted by: MasterKitty.8205

MasterKitty.8205

A little tip.
You can use a command in-game ‘/wiki’ (without the ’ ) and it will minimize your gw2 and turn on your browser taking you right to the wiki.

Good luck

How do I get back?

Posted by: MacChruim.1635

MacChruim.1635

What I THINK people have been saying with “the wiki might be quicker” is:

“If you ask a question on the forum, you have to wait around for someone to see your question and then hope someone answers it quickly — and correctly — but if you look up a relatively common question on the wiki, the answer is already there and you’re right back to playing, no waiting required!”

How do I get back?

Abeezil.2936

Getting into this game is bewildering. I’ll persist, I think, because I’m finding things that are really good. I hope I can figure out the other things and make sense of it all.