in Players Helping Players

Posted by: crum.7126

crum.7126

Just wanted to know how to get to a new area. Is there a lv requirements ty

How do I get to a new starting area

Posted by: Teaniel.9052

Teaniel.9052

If you want to get to the starting area for a different race, just open your map and zoom out; the first waypoint is automatically unlocked in each. If you’ve just finished a starting area and want to get to an adjacent map, look along the edge of the map you’re in for entrances to another (they are usually close to waypoints).

Generally, the game won’t stop you from entering an area that’s higher than your character level (HoT maps being the only exception I can think of), but there’s often an npc to warn you the way you’re going is dangerous.

We’re going to devote our energies to sports, gardening, all the cultural pursuits;
in fact, we’re going to put the goons to sleep.
Meanwhile – we dig.

(edited by Teaniel.9052)

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

You can also go to Lion’s Arch from whichever city you started in and then use the portals there to go to any other city.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Depends on proximity to your starting zone. Asura and Sylvari and next door to each other and even connect. Since you are posting here you have a full account so you go to your race city from your starter zone and take the gate to Lion’s Arch and from there to which ever race city and the portal to the zone from there is that race’s starting zone. Race cities are safe except for falling damage but waypoints within the city is free.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes