How do i make Gold?

How do i make Gold?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: RevanTheMighty.6832

RevanTheMighty.6832

How do i make money easy because i am trying to upgrade my armor but don’t have enough gold please tell me your suggestions

How do i make Gold?

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Depends on your level and what kinds of things you like to do.

How do i make Gold?

Posted by: Poitus.2860

Poitus.2860

Google “gw2 making gold”.

How do i make Gold?

RevanTheMighty.6832

I am a Thief level 80 trying to get Valk armor (exotic)

How do i make Gold?

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

not from lead i can tell you that much .

How do i make Gold?

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

You have a few options:

-Dungeoning- run multiple dungeons each day for the daily gold reward
-Champ farming- jump into the Frostgorge champ train and follow it around, killing champions and opening the boxes you get
-Resource gathering- harvest midtier ore and wood en masse and sell it on the TP.

There are likely some other ways, but I don’t really recall them at the moment.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

How do i make Gold?

Posted by: Slither Shade.4782

Slither Shade.4782

Get on (i think) www.gw2state.com or a site like it that tells you which world bosses are about to start. Then get in on the kill and recieve at least on yellow piece maybe more per boss. Sell the yellow pieces on the tp by matching the lowest seller. Maybe put it higher its up to you but no need to accept the immediate buy offer as they seem to sell in a day or two. If not pull it and sell to the immediate buy offer. If you get exotic drops always check for their real value before selling obviously. Check the runes and sigils in the exotic drop before selling as they may be worth more than the item.

Find an easy dungeon run or two that you can do once oer day. If you have not done a dungeon before then I suggest AC path 3. Tell them you are new, do as they say and collect easy golds.

Then of course $20 US worth of gems will convert to about 80 gold if you are in a hurry.

Oh ya. I dont craft so I salvage everything under yellow quality and dump all mats to the tp. That adds up pretty quick.

How do i make Gold?

Posted by: Kingteranas.1376

Kingteranas.1376

Running fractals usually nets me at least 5 gold each run (You can sell the +1 infusions for around 30s each, plus the 1g reward and rares/exotics you get)

Kingteranas – 80 Guardian
Queen Of Macabre – 80 Thief
Dragonbrand [Ankh]

How do i make Gold?

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

-Doing Ori/Ancient wood runs on all 4 maps.
-Doing mid-tier wood/ore runs. These are easy to get and are fetchind a decent amount of coin.
-Doing dungeon runs daily. Plenty of easy paths.
-Champ farming Frostgorge Sound
-Playing the Trading Post
-World Boss zerg train

Most important thing is doing something that you actually enjoy.

I’ve personally become a glorified logger. Chopping down trees across Tyria to gain the gold necessary to purchase better armor for myself to protect me better while I’m out chopping down trees. Vicious cycle.

How do i make Gold?

Posted by: MrKahwk.9524

MrKahwk.9524

I’d recommend champion and node farming. The prices went up immensly just because of the news that there’s gonna be ascended armor on the 10 of Decembre. T6, ori ore, ancient wood and ectos are really precious right now and WILL increase in price even more. So you might even want to wait untill the patch is there and THEN sell it. Trust me, if you have at least 50 pieces of each you’ll get tons of money I mean you still got 6 days left.

How do i make Gold?

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

rubs your head
I see a dark halo in your aura. You have done deep deeds indeed. very much death. I see falling golden coins… chests of rares… world event farming! no no no, it’s changed, I also see your friends through you, people you don’t yet know, pick-up groups if you will, I predict you like running dungeons!

How do i make Gold?

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

Do you have all maps completed? If so then the world boss train (every night at reset on my server) will net you about 15g in 2 hours if you salvage and sell everything you get. To get in on that, just hang out in LA about 10 mins before reset and read the map chat, then start or join a party and off you go. As I mention below, some servers do this, some don’t, so you can guest to different servers as needed. My server does this every single day.

Otherwise, the Frostgorge Sound (or even the Queensdale) champ train. If the Frostgorge train isn’t running on your server, guest to a different one, as there are several with very big trains and several with none at all (like mine). Before you do a champ train, look up the rotation online (and then check in map chat because servers do things differently from one another to a degree; i.e. on 2 servers in FGS they never do quaggon, but on another one they always do; some WP to wurm, some run to it). Get the waypoints down PAT. Get a speed boost of some kind. You won’t keep up otherwise – no one will wait for you, and it moves VERY fast. If the group is big, get into a party.

Spend an hour in a high level area killing and harvesting EVERYTHING. It adds up pretty fast. I can easily make 20g a day in about 3 hrs. using a variety of these methods and using omnom bars.

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

How do i make Gold?

RevanTheMighty.6832

How do i guest to a different server?

How do i make Gold?

ozmaniandevil.6805

How do i guest to a different server?

On your character login screen…bottom left hand side…choose world. Pick a world and guest. You can guest to two servers in a 24hr period. But you can go as much to those 2 as you want. When you go back to character select screen you are automatically put back in your home server but when you’re in the guest server you can waypoint where ever you want.

How do i make Gold?

RevanTheMighty.6832

Do you keep everything you got there?

How do i make Gold?

ozmaniandevil.6805

Oh yeah. I think though you maybe can’t access guild bank but i’ve never tried so can’t confirm. But your bank and your inventory stay with you.

How do i make Gold?

Posted by: IVIUIEI.9631

IVIUIEI.9631

Eat alot of bananas and go sit on the toilet and push hard

vvuevv

How do i make Gold?

Mad Rasputin.7809

You lose all guild bonuses while guesting, including access to your guild bank I believe.

You also lose WvW bonuses while guesting.

Other than that, it is a great way to farm ori/ancient wood and to run world bosses/temples.

How do i make Gold?

ozmaniandevil.6805

Thanks for that info Rasputin. Makes sense though that you lose all WvW bonuses, since those should be tied to your own server and it doesn’t seem right that you should “profit” from the work of other server WvW.

How do i make Gold?

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

you also can’t go to wvw when guesting (or, actually, I think you can go there, but it goes to your world’s wvw rather than where you guested to)
it would be really interesting to go to another world’s wvw and see how they do things. but then it would be too easy to spy, and my world is already too paranoid as it is.

How do i make Gold?

RevanTheMighty.6832

Hey does anyone wanna play with me ill guest in your server

How do i make Gold?

ozmaniandevil.6805

Revan I’ll not be on for most of tonight but I’m usually on in mornings and later evenings. Add me and hit me up in game if you feel like having some company. I’m on Isle of Janthir server but I like guesting to TC and JQ. I’m playing under “Rose Evilslayer” in game.

How do i make Gold?

RevanTheMighty.6832

What a server runnging frost right now?

How do i make Gold?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Make very sure you select Guest and not Transfer. You don’t want to pay to move servers.

You can port around while guesting but on any relog you have to choose Guest again or be back on your home server.

How do i make Gold?

Posted by: Weasley.5614

Weasley.5614

Best Way to Make Gold by Far is Dungeons. In 5 days I made 50 gold.

Here are the dungeon runs I do. All of them are approximately 20 minutes or under with an average group.

HotW P1 – AC P1 – AC P3 – SE P1 – CoF P1 – CoF P2

Each of these paths give one gold each so in approximately an hour and a half you would be earning a guaranteed 6 gold plus all the materials you earn!
Hope I helped

(Javok Spurr) Leader of The Warriors Creed
‘They Want You, They Want You, They Want You As A New Recruit’

How do i make Gold?

Mad Rasputin.7809

Here are the dungeon runs I do. All of them are approximately 20 minutes or under with an average group.

Each of these paths give one gold each so in approximately an hour and a half you would be earning a guaranteed 6 gold plus all the materials you earn!
Hope I helped

Farming dungeons is a great way to earn gold atm. But I must disagree with it being the ‘best’ source of gold.

If you farm ori/ancient wood, you can earn ~4 gold (probably a little more right now) per toon for 20-30 minutes of gathering (full ori/ancient wood run on all 4 maps). Multiple level 80 toons means more money.

In an hour and a half, using 3 level 80 toons, I can make ~12 gold just by gathering ori/ancient wood. Not to mention any other material you gather or loot drops from mobs you kill.

Doing ori/ancient wood gathering runs followed up by dungeon runs is a GREAT way to make some bank really easily every day.

How do i make Gold?

Posted by: knives.6345

knives.6345

Champ farm. Boring but effective.

Ori farm for extra $$$ or when you’re lazy to do champ farm.

Dungeon run for another extra $$$

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

How do i make Gold?

Posted by: Weasley.5614

Weasley.5614

Hope I helped

Farming dungeons is a great way to earn gold atm. But I must disagree with it being the ‘best’ source of gold.

If you farm ori/ancient wood, you can earn ~4 gold (probably a little more right now) per toon for 20-30 minutes of gathering (full ori/ancient wood run on all 4 maps). Multiple level 80 toons means more money.

In an hour and a half, using 3 level 80 toons, I can make ~12 gold just by gathering ori/ancient wood. Not to mention any other material you gather or loot drops from mobs you kill.

Doing ori/ancient wood gathering runs followed up by dungeon runs is a GREAT way to make some bank really easily every day.

That is true but farming can become extremely boring! xD
I tried it some time ago with my two toons and it was just mind numbing. Dungeons are way more fun plus you also get tokens which can be used to buy exotic armor/weapons

(Javok Spurr) Leader of The Warriors Creed
‘They Want You, They Want You, They Want You As A New Recruit’