How do we access the Feral Dens in Harathi Hinterlands?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Musha.4025

Musha.4025

Q:

Title says all, but seriously, how do you get in there?
I thought it had something to do with what the Whispers Agent says in Nightguard Beach about a boy getting lost and to seek out his family in Bridgewatch Camp. This family can be found, btw, when you take the camp from the centaurs, and talking to the mother triggers an event. However...when you find the boy, he's dead. The event takes you over near the Feral Dens, but nothing ever happens to let you inside.

My other thought is another Whispers Agent in Seraph’s Landing tells you to help the Skritt against the harpies and the centaurs and they might show you a secret. Well, nothing happens when you help with the harpies, and one of the Skritt Leaders tells you he’s going to send two of his thieves out to steal from the centaurs. Maybe this is it? Does anybody know how to get in there?

Aegan – Human Ranger (80)
Leader of the Guardians of Light (GoL)

Posted by: ako.8973

ako.8973

A:

you go there if you choose to help the skrit

Big Picture
Desolation ~ Just the [Tip]

Posted by: Folca.5143

Folca.5143

You enter as a part of personal story.

Balkan Legion [ SFRJ ]
Piken Square – Guardian

Posted by: Soderham.1620

Soderham.1620

Yes, as Folca mentioned, it depends on the storyline path you choose. Mine took me in there at level 47 (i think).

Musha.4025

Ok, then. Thanks for clearing that up for me. So, naturally, my next question is, which order do you belong to?

Posted by: Aaun.5126

Aaun.5126

Its for the order of whispers. On a related note, is the mother only there right after we take bridgewatch ? I have been looking all over for her but she’s nowhere to be found :(

Musha.4025

Yes, it is a “hidden” event. She is ONLY there after you RETAKE bridgewatch, meaning the centaur must have control of it first. Likewise, the event in the skritt cave is only there while the centaurs have control of Cloven Hoof.

Posted by: FERANIER.1807

FERANIER.1807

I WAS ABLE TO JUMP OVER THE GATE, TOOK ME A WHILE. there is basically nothing interesting there when you go in the way I did.