How many hero points...

How many hero points...

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: shahryar.8437

shahryar.8437

Does it take to max scrapper, I am 72 and have 80 points just wondering how many points I should save.

How many hero points...

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Elite Specializations require 250 HP beyond the HP you get simply by leveling the base profession to unlock it entirely.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

How many hero points...

Posted by: Teaniel.9052

Teaniel.9052

Also, you have to unlock all of the base profession before you can start unlocking the elite specialization. Saving points won’t help you (though doing lots of hero challenges now will).

We’re going to devote our energies to sports, gardening, all the cultural pursuits;
in fact, we’re going to put the goons to sleep.
Meanwhile – we dig.

How many hero points...

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

If you want to level it quickly the best approach is to go to the HoT maps because hero challenges there give 10 points each.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

How many hero points...

Posted by: Eros.6801

Eros.6801

Don’t hold back just spend it all you are not going to touch elite specs unless all base profession maxed.

Tbh it a bit time consume to get full elite specs if you are fresh from HoT cuz some HP require Masteries or if you can get someone to guide / help you fight champs ( a mesmer would be recommended ) it going to take you around 2hrs to get full elite specs.

How many hero points...

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

Once you hit 80, find a train or some one to duo hc with and just make a mad dash through hot. Skipping the awkward guano in vb and mushroom in td you should have it very vast. (if those haven’t been nerfed since I last did them)

How many hero points...

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

And, here I was hoping this thread was about sharing a good joke:

“How many hero points does it take for a scrapper to screw in a lightbulb?”

;)

~EW

How many hero points...

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

If you do WvW you get Proof of Heroics in the rank up chests that you can go to a Heroics Notary and exchange for notarized scrolls. The Notarized Scroll of Heroics completes a random HP in Tyria and The Notarized Scroll of Maguuma Heroics will give you a random HP from HoT (I am assuming you have to have HoT to get this one). Also there are still some HPs in WvW that you can pick up if you need them.

There are plenty of HPs that are fairly easy to get in HoT to make up what you need. Several in Verdant Brink you drop down and find a ledge with ones you commune with. People seem pretty responsive when folk ask for HP help in HoT and there even trains that make the rounds.