How to keep mini in use all the time?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Lightingale.6502

Lightingale.6502

Hi I just got a mini teragriff and it disappears sometimes, like when I die. It’s still in my inventory but I have to keep re-activating it. Is there a way to just keep it with me all the time?

Also in my Hero Panel, under miniatures, there’s this icon to the top left of my character that looks like an owl. Is that icon supposed to do anything?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

There are two ways to activate a mini. One is from your inventory and that will still have the old disappearing behavior. The other is in the miniatures panel. There, you pick the mini you want to have out in the world, and check the toggle box in the square at the top to make it visible. If you check the box, you’ll have the owl out. It will persist except when a map is so crowded that minis get disabled.

You can add the teragriff to your wardrobe via right clicking it and picking Add to Wardrobe from the drop down. It will no longer be in your inventory, and it will be bound to your account so all your alts can use it from their Mini panel but you can no longer trade or sell it.