How to make gold?

How to make gold?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Lapiy.7160

Lapiy.7160

I am a lvl 80 with 3 gold right now and most of guides i have watched are outdated and i was wondering if someone could help or link me to a newer guide on how to make gold?

Servers: Crystal Desert, Underworld, Eredon Terrace
Guilds: [TDS] The Desert Squad-Retired, [bM] Badmash, [BoRP] Bunch Of Random Players
Always looking for fights gvg’s etc just hit me up!

How to make gold?

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Step 1:
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mystic_Forge

Step 2:
Don’t spend money unless you’re willing to lose it.

How to make gold?

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

Level 80 with only 3 gold? How did you manage that? I just finished leveling my ranger and he has 10g while he bought t2 with the gold he made.
You should complete maps especially the 70+ zones.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

How to make gold?

Posted by: Yramrag.3026

Yramrag.3026

The shelter and pentinent camp events are great places to farm stuff. I sold all Heavy Mold Bags (you can get 10+ each run usually) at 2silver each to TP. I sold most green equipments/weapons. I savage the blues and greens with mats I want. Plus, you get a chance to get rare or even exotic equipment dropped by mob, which you can sell in TP. By the end of the runs in 2 hours, I usually have at least 1 gold more than when I first started.

Dungeons are another great source of income. I just ran 3XCitadel of Flame dungeon (all 3 paths) the other day with a great group, and in 2 hours, I got about more than 5, 6 gold for my effort.

How to make gold?

Posted by: Persephone.7436

Persephone.7436

Dungeon farming is the best way to get gold in my opinion. Now that you can play Fractals of the Mist with people at different fractals levels it is a very good place to farm gold. My favorite is still classic dungeon farming. My friend was telling me that AC is best because you can get tokens fastest then salvage the low cost pieces for materials. I farmed TA alot in the past for yellow drops but it is less consistent sometimes good sometimes bad. My current fav is CoF speed clears.

With the correct food/potion/gear/class combo’s you should be able to consistently pull 2-8 gold/hour from a dungeon.

How to make gold?

Posted by: Sauzo.6821

Sauzo.6821

If you are gonna do dungeon runs for the purpose of using tokens to buy rare gear to salvage, make sure its dungeons with 70+ gear. AC is only level 35 gear IIRC and that won’t salvage anything really worth it unless you are talking about the dropped gear.

Crafted: Meteorlogicus, Incinerator, Juggernaut, Sunrise, Bifrost, The Dreamer, Kudzu
Am I legendary yet!?

How to make gold?

Posted by: azureai.9764

azureai.9764

As long as you don’t just speed run dungeons, I’ve found selling gear from them or events can add up quickly. Heck, if you do events, you get a little money for each of those, too.

Eventually you’ll have so much stuff, you’ll be a frequent vendor for materials on the trading post.

How to make gold?

Posted by: Dolan.3071

Dolan.3071

Aye AC is the way to go, but fighting all the bosses is advisable (Kholer, Cave Troll – if you can find the sneaky bugger.) Omnomberry Bars are also a good investment, I believe I found two rares and an exotic in one run. I also use it to level up weaker characters because exploring is like scraping a cheese-grater against my forehead. I’ve plucked a rare from a graveling breeder before so don’t count out random mobs either.

Uriel Asther ~ Warrior | Kaya Lereau ~ Elementalist | Natalie Fox ~ Thief
Skye Eterna ~ Mesmer | Arya Slade ~ Charrdian | Kiera Thine ~ Ranger
Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

How to make gold?

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Go node farming and do events on the way, you end up with a tidy sum of gold if you do it daily

http://orrmaps.com/maps/7197

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation