How to report a breach of rules of conduct #3

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: sourlemon.1475

sourlemon.1475

Recently a person used guildwars 2 to distribute sexually explict content of someone and i dont know how to report them properly because the report system doesn’t have this as an option. If anyone would know how to or where to report it it would be much appreciated it. I have evidence of it happening too if this would help it convict and ban the person who did it.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I’m not sure how one would specifically use GW2 to do that. But to report it, you can submit a support ticket with the information and evidence, explaining the situation as clearly as possible. https://help.guildwars2.com/anonymous_requests/new

Posted by: DoctorDing.5890

DoctorDing.5890

Apart from spamming a URL in chat, which I don’t think you can copy-paste, I’m also puzzled as to the nature of the crime.

However, Rose’s advice is good – put a ticket in with supporting evidence.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

If you have “evidence”, you can include it in the ticket by replying to the automatic email you get and attaching screenshots etc with your response.

sorry this happened

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: General Health.9678

General Health.9678

If this constitutes criminal behaviour, use google to find how to report it outside of GW2. In the UK you can report it to the IWF for instance. Elsewhere you may need to report it to your local police force.

Blame Abaddon, he loves your tears.
pve, raid, pvp, fractal, dungeon, world clearing, legendary questing.. Zapped!

Posted by: abaddon.3290

abaddon.3290

If this constitutes criminal behaviour, use google to find how to report it outside of GW2. In the UK you can report it to the IWF for instance. Elsewhere you may need to report it to your local police force.

most places it isnt illegal but i wish i could see the look on the customer service’s face when he gets this

im bad at sarcasm