How to salvage now?

How to salvage now?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Baroness.9506

Baroness.9506

How on Earth do i salvage my much needed and EXPENSIVE runes out of armors that have been bought with karma and with WvW badges etc?

I used to be able to transmute into a cheap version and extract that way, but with the new wardrobe it seems I have about 200g worth of useless armors and expensive runes that i will never be able to salvage?

Surely there is some way?

Blackgate

How to salvage now?

Posted by: crochip.2389

crochip.2389

The only way is that upgrade extract thingy from the gem store, but it costs more then it would cost to just buy a new rune, so yeah, those runes are pretty much stuck there.
I have a set of melandru and travelers stuck on alts i rarely play anymore, so i’m hoping they will fix it in the future.

Maaarrrr | Piken Square | Second Law [Scnd]

How to salvage now?

Posted by: Baroness.9506

Baroness.9506

Hahah! You have the same runes as me i want to salvage. Probably the same as a lot of others too

Thought it was the case….that extractor thingy is a jip.

Thanks for the reply!

Blackgate

How to salvage now?

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

They should put the extractor in the BLC, imo.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

How to salvage now?

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

e it seems I have about 200g worth of useless armors and expensive runes that i will never be able to salvage?

Question :
why have you put such expensive runes in armor that is “useless” ?
And 200g .. that must be maybe 3 “useless” sets with the most expensive runes.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

How to salvage now?

kokiman.2364

why have you put such expensive runes in armor that is “useless” ?

Not him but I am about to face the same problem when I transition from exotic to ascended armor.

GuildWars 2

How to salvage now?

Beldin.5498

If we use berserker as an example, ascended armor gives you maybe 1% more in offensive
stats while you also get maybe 4-5% more defense which however is totally useless if you
believe all the zerker-meta fans.

So .. in that case you spent 500-600g for 1% better stats .. but 60g for runes is a problem ?
Personally i would rather make maybe a set with different stats so i can switch for
other situations / modes .. and keep the old set and so also the runes. At least if that
set is not something you bought before you knew that those stats were totally bad
for you class .. however then i would also never have maybe used expensive runes.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.

How to salvage now?

kokiman.2364

So .. in that case you spent 500-600g for 1% better stats .. but 60g for runes is a problem ?

Naw, I collected all my stuff for the armor. So it doesn’t cost me anything.

GuildWars 2

How to salvage now?

Beldin.5498

Naw, I collected all my stuff for the armor. So it doesn’t cost me anything.

Thats like saying whatever you buy also never cost you something because you earned the money.