How to travel away from Guild Hall?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Sunsi.6729

Sunsi.6729

Been a while since I played so forgot how to do a few things. I have a new character and went to my guild hall when I open up the map there’s is no where I can travel to. How can I get out of the guild hall? Thanks, for the help.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Press G. Click on Leave Guild Hall button. Same location as the button for entering the guild hall.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

That will take you back where you were. You can also go to the waypoint nearest the exit; in Lost Precipice that is at the south end up the map, reached by climbing the stairs from the market area. In Gilded Hollow I’m less sure of map direction — might be sw corner? — it is across the water area from the flat area leading to the central place with the crystal, on a platform. LP’s exit will take you to nw Verdant brink. The Hollow’s will take you to an antechamber passage in the complex below Tarir in Auric Basin.

You’ll usually want to use the guild panel button as Khisanth described, but the halls make good shortcuts into their respective zones if you want to go exploring. Also if you exit Lost Precipice into VB you will get the entry WP unlocked at the east edge of the map without having to do the HoT story to get there, useful for alts that you just want to take flax farming >.>

Posted by: Sunsi.6729

Sunsi.6729

Thank you, Khisanth and Donari, appreciate your time and knowledge on this.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

One other thing, if the guild has unlocked the portal you can go to the mists (not that you can’t go directly there from you UI anyway), Lions Arch and the new Airship hangar. You can also go to the nearest wp to the unlocked guild mission races and other missions. This can be useful if you have not explored some areas since it gives a free open wp.