Howl Precursor crafting tier 1

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: TheflamingWolf.5861

TheflamingWolf.5861

The first tier of howl’s precursor hunt has you killing a lot of ambient creatures and the last 1 i need is a wild bull. the problem is that the wiki doesnt list an wild bull or even a bull ambient creature. i’ve tried killing the bulls in queensdale but they dont count towards the collection.

anyone had the same problem or knows where the bull is ?

Posted by: inbread.2351

inbread.2351

I’ve been searching all over for an ambient bull today but can’t find anything. I coulda sworn I’ve seen one before. Lemme know if you find out bc I’d love to get going with Howler!

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

May I asked why would you want to do howler have they finaly fixed it?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Legendary-Howler-Bug-merged/page/9#post5558698

Posted by: jack.9451

jack.9451

Maybe wiki doesnt have it because wild bull is in one of the new maps. Have you tried searching there?

Posted by: Genotox.8342

Genotox.8342

Have you tried Fractal instances maybe? I was sitting in Swamp waiting for a group for Mossman when I read your topic and saw ambient Mosquitoes and Lightning Bugs in it. Maybe there’s a wild bull in one that I don’t know of? I’m new to fractals in general so I don’t know many of them.

Posted by: Genotox.8342

Genotox.8342

Nevermind. Just tried to use the wolf totem in fractal and it wouldn’t transform. :/