Howl tier 1 Wild Bulls?

Howl tier 1 Wild Bulls?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Octaslash.9437

Octaslash.9437

Did anyone find the Wild Bull (ambient) creature that we’re supposed to kill for the collection? This is not a normal bull, it is one of those creatures that die from 1 hit (ambient creatures). I’ve been searching the whole day with no luck.

(edited by Octaslash.9437)

Howl tier 1 Wild Bulls?

Posted by: robin.6891

robin.6891

Looking for him too!

Allready reported as a bug, too!

Howl tier 1 Wild Bulls?

Posted by: Soleiya Starbow.7013

Soleiya Starbow.7013

I also reported a bug about the seven ambient mosquitos that I killed (across several different maps) not counting for this collection. AND I have no idea where to look for the wild bull.

Howl tier 1 Wild Bulls?

Posted by: Vertixico.4805

Vertixico.4805

I am also looking desperately for a friggin Wild Bull. There was one in a WvW Borderlands before the patch, but WvW is out anyway, since the Totem of the Wolf does not work there.

Concerning the mosquitos: I encountered that bug too. But only in pact tyria. Once I killed a mosquito in verdant brink it worked fine. Still a bug though, but now you can at least add that one to your list.

Howl tier 1 Wild Bulls?

Posted by: Soleiya Starbow.7013

Soleiya Starbow.7013

Thanks, Vertixico, I don’t know why it didn’t occur to me to try in VB! Now if we can just find those bulls…

Howl tier 1 Wild Bulls?

Vertixico.4805

We will find it. And we will kill it. For the thrill of killing things wolf!

But seriously, I think a bug report with “Blocks progression” (or however it is called in english) would be a good idea, too. It could be that they overlooked this while designing the collection.

Howl tier 1 Wild Bulls?

Posted by: Elyssandariel.2679

Elyssandariel.2679

I think the Wild Bull is in Queensdale, near the Moa Ranch? Every once in a while it goes crazy and there is an event that goes with it. But I definitely think it is there between the orchard and the moa ranch in Queensdale

Howl tier 1 Wild Bulls?

Posted by: robin.6891

robin.6891

I think the Wild Bull is in Queensdale, near the Moa Ranch? Every once in a while it goes crazy and there is an event that goes with it. But I definitely think it is there between the orchard and the moa ranch in Queensdale

Yes, tehre are Bulls. But this ones are NOT Ambient Creatures. (1 Hit Mobs with white characters) And they didn’t count for the Collection.

Howl tier 1 Wild Bulls?

Vertixico.4805

An ambient bull has been found! And it actually exists in Core Tyria – but in a place where it (and many other creatures) do not belong. Search in Maguuma, or, more concrete:
In the southern part of Toxal Bog in the Brisban Wildlands. Random displaced creatures appear there, even a bull!

Howl tier 1 Wild Bulls?

Posted by: Haedirn.6251

Haedirn.6251

Yes! Found! Thanks Vertixico!

Howl tier 1 Wild Bulls?

Posted by: Dorid.1793

Dorid.1793

Good job Vertixico and thank you.

Guild: Myth Andaar [MA]
“Rigor mortis, habeas corpus.”