Huntsman Receipe Question

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Maddav.9605

Maddav.9605

I’ve made 400 in my Huntsman Craft and have bought all the receipe’s that the vendor in DR has near the Huntsman Crafting Station. Are their any more receipes anywhere else that he doesn’t have?

Posted by: Hebee.8460

Hebee.8460

If you go to – http://www.gw2db.com/ – and under Recipies select Huntsman, then on the next screen, check the box “Requires Recipie Item?” under the filters, then click Filter, it will show you not only the items bought from the vendor next to the workstation but also all other recipes anywhere else. You might have to look up each individual recipe on wiki/google for the exact locations, but that should get you going in the right direction with the right names.

Posted by: Sparkie.3465

Sparkie.3465

Yes, there are more recipes.

Some are on Karma vendors around the world. Those make soulbound items that probably aren’t actually useful to you (depending on your level). The official wiki lists several of them, but I don’t think it’s an exhaustive list. Usually, these are on heart NPCs after you complete the heart objectives.

Miyani in Lion’s Arch also sells some (expensive – 10g!) huntsman recipes. These are components to legendary items. I suspect that the gifts produced by these recipes are account-bound, but I do not know for sure whether that is true – I haven’t made any of them.

Posted by: Winespring Brother.2970

Winespring Brother.2970

There are 3 grawl renown NPC’s in western Fireheart Rise that sell huntsman (as well as other profession) recipes for level 65 rare weapons.

Yak’s Bend
Charr Ranger of the Iron Legion

Posted by: Maddav.9605

Maddav.9605

Thanks for the info