I almost got it figured out.

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Fennecus.7605

Fennecus.7605

As quick as I can :

I have made my mystic salvage kit in the forge. I know to salvage the lvl 70 to 80 rare to get the gobs. Which I hope will help me craft lvl 80 rares I need. I bought a lvl 80 rare recipe from vendor by crafting table.

Now the question: I have some lvl 72ish exotics. What do you do with them. what does salvage give me, or sell for approx 50 Silver on TP

Thanks

Glad to be a part of the greatest community…Gw2

Posted by: Fennecus.7605

Fennecus.7605

Btw, I am a lvl 80 Ranger. Max crafting. the lvl 72 exotic in no good to me or an alt

Glad to be a part of the greatest community…Gw2

Posted by: Safari.3021

Safari.3021

salvage will give you anywhere between 0 and 3 globs of ecto + some mats + a good chance at keeping the rune.

Check the price of the superior runes on the exotics on TP, if its worth while, risk (or guarentee with a black lion kit) salvageing the superior rune ( where the item name says “of something”) and selling it, maybe getting 0 – 3 globs in the process.

If the runes not worth much, consider selling the exotic on the TP for the 50s and using that 50s to buy 3 globs (currently around 15s each)

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

Actually, exotics have a chance of 0-5 ectos. Rares are 0-3. So I say go for it.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief