I bought this game to play with my friends? >:(

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Fox.8059

Fox.8059

And the server is full. So instead of putting ques I can’t play with them at all and have to pay more money in the future to transfer over? Am I getting this right?

Posted by: SiNoS.2147

SiNoS.2147

You all could just transfer to the same server for free right now.

Posted by: Drakkon.4782

Drakkon.4782

Server transfers are free right now. No end date, so yes and no. You’re either drumming up drama or you need to be a bit more patient. Find another server and have your friends join you, or play on another server until you can transfer to their server.

“People don’t hate Scarlet the way Game of Thrones
fans hate Joffrey. They hate her the way Star Wars
fans hate Jar Jar Binks.”-not a direct quote, but still true.

Posted by: Lubrication.8734

Lubrication.8734

Try to transfer in off peak times, my friends all joined my ‘full’ server in off peak and they were fine.

Posted by: Shael.4703

Shael.4703

And the server is full. So instead of putting ques I can’t play with them at all and have to pay more money in the future to transfer over? Am I getting this right?

I’m not sure what you meant by “instead of putting que[ue]s” since the game features what it calls “overflow”. Instead of getting queued and not being able to play because well, you are waiting in line, you can start playing already because you are in an overflow zone-server. And while playing in an overflow zone-server, you are in queue - so yes there is still a queue system in place.

If you can’t wait for your friends (or you for that matter) to be transferred over to the main server you guys chose, you can party up together, click the player who is in the overflow server and join him/her. So if you are in the main server, you will be able to transfer to your friend’s overflow server.

So which one do you like?

A waiting-style queue system where you get a bar or something showing you “You are in queue, waiting, player #385398320”

Or

An overflow queue system where you can already play while you are in line/queue to get transferred to the main server?

_

My blog/sites: gameshogun & Tomes of Knowledge

Posted by: Azkar.6018

Azkar.6018

@Shael .. OP isn’t talking about Overflow servers. They’re trying to join a world that’s currently full.

OP, just create a character on whatever world, and transfer when their world isn’t full. Transfers are free right now, and you can usually get in during off-peak times.

Posted by: Shael.4703

Shael.4703

@Shael .. OP isn’t talking about Overflow servers. They’re trying to join a world that’s currently full.

OP, just create a character on whatever world, and transfer when their world isn’t full. Transfers are free right now, and you can usually get in during off-peak times.

Ahh, ic. Cool.

Well, transfer server is the best option, it only stops being ‘the best’ if they have a guild in mind to join to.

Or what you suggested, play elsewhere first and wait for off-peak of the server. (Hopefully it’s not one of the 24/7 servers that have players from most timezones converging.)

My blog/sites: gameshogun & Tomes of Knowledge