I did a mistake and now I'm confused.

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: NatureBlade.7910

NatureBlade.7910

So, I did the mistake of gambling for a Precursor even only having 16 Gold(My life savings) well turned really bad, now I am bankrupt, I was never satisfied with my character, a Sylvari Warrior, which for me atleast seems a bit off, I like Charr and they Heavy Armors but I can’t bring myself to liking Guard or Warr.

So what I’m asking is what kind of char should I roll? I have been thinking of Necromancer but light armor is not my style…

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

Charr can most definitely be light armor. What kind of playstyle do you prefer- support or direct damage? Tanky? Healy?

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

Necro is indeed very fun to play and with its nice aoe possibilities this profession may easily contribute in earning good money at level 80. (Well, if you would like to farm Orr for example.^^)

Oh, and good luck with your new chara and your money this time!

Posted by: KICKER.3874

KICKER.3874

16 gold is a very small amount, I probably wasted more than 70 just on looks, no reason to make a whole new character over that

if you really want a Charr that should be fun for you anyway, the best stories in the game in my opinion, no matter what legion you pick

Posted by: Torgrim.3642

Torgrim.3642

16 gold is a very small amount, I probably wasted more than 70 just on looks, no reason to make a whole new character over that

Well it depends how much hour each day you put into gaming, sounds like you play a lot hence you earn a lot of gold.

Posted by: NatureBlade.7910

NatureBlade.7910

I play 1-2 Hours per day(Not every day only when I can) because my computer can’t handle Guild Wars 2, so I play it on my brother’s PC, you may think I am dumb by buying the game without a good computer, and yeah it’s pretty dumb but when I bought it I had planned buying a new computer with the money from my birthday+Christmas, turned out I didn’t get enough so I will stick with my bro’s PC.

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

If you like Charr, why not go with an Ash Legion thief?
Thieves are very fun.
Or you can pretty much go with any race or class you like.
Good luck on starting over

Gunnar’s Hold

Posted by: Sandman.7214

Sandman.7214

Oh, and one more tip… Avoid gambling on mystic forge. I listened in horror as someone tried for rare dyes and wasted 6 gold in the process. All his savings at the time.

Assume that I’m wrong. I usually am.

Posted by: Hadouken.4209

Hadouken.4209

yes, as someone said… it’s gambling. Never gamble with stuff you have no problems losing.

If want a medium armor character, go for it. Go into sPvP to try out the different medium armor classes before you decide to stick with one. (Can take a level 2 into spvp and play with level 80 traits, abilities, all weapons, lots of armor combos and stuff on the testing golems)