Posted by: Balgus.3468

Balgus.3468

Beware my fellow Tyrians! lol

Attachments:

I just wanted to point this out to people

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: MasterJediSoda.5926

MasterJediSoda.5926

Yeah, those have been going around for a while now – we’ve had some in the past come here asking if it was legitimate, until the warning you highlighted was pointed out to them.

Love how that one actually says to click the address put in. I never paid enough attention to the actual text to see if the older ones did that too.

Main: Mithren Lunalit, Mesmer
Member of Legion of Honour [XIII]
http://operationunion.enjin.com/

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

They seem to be on the upswing, hubby got three of them in last two days. He reports them and moves on.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Honestly people, blank out the phishing web address from your screenshots. So many people are doing this it almost seems that the phishers are starting threads like this so it’s seen by more people than just those they send it to.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Sikelitis.5827

Sikelitis.5827

Go to the north part of Rata Sum, near the very top where the portals are. There’s a tree there, you should be able to scale it for a nice view. And jump, you may need to try a few times, but you’ll find it.

Bring a revive orb if you can, have fun!

Posted by: BattleCat.2098

BattleCat.2098

Honestly people, blank out the phishing web address from your screenshots. So many people are doing this it almost seems that the phishers are starting threads like this so it’s seen by more people than just those they send it to.

Accidentally clicking a link in a mail is one thing. Not realizing it’s phising until it’s too late can also be excused. But if you go into a thread warning you about phising, then type in the address to see what it does, you deserver what’s coming. We’re talking Darwin Awards here. Hehehe.

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372