I'll give it another go

I'll give it another go

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: OriginalSki.3908

OriginalSki.3908

I haven’t played GW2 since shortly after Scarlet was defeated. Recently I jumped back in one rainy day and I had fun (so much that I ended up buying HoT). I’ve always played casually; I was never involved in WvW, PvP, Fractals or Raids and I think the reason I quit a few years back was because it got kind of lonely. I’m looking to get into fractals and raids and maybe some WvW in the future and I decided to come here and ask for advice.

I’m currently on Tarnished Coast and I have a warrior, ranger, and necromancer at 80 (of these three I enjoy the ranger the most) and I was looking for anyone in the community that is friendly and can help me get back into the game; or a guild that might be a good fit for a returning casual player that is looking to try aspects of the game that I haven’t experienced in the past. I am on Alaskan time zone, really weekends are the times I play and a few times during the week after work (making it 9-11 EST).

I’ve also noticed that there have been many changes to the world and the game and the mechanics, etc… I decided to start a new character (guardian) to refresh my memory on the story and learn about all the new things. If there are others out there starting out or restarting give me a shout out and I’ll level this new one with you. I feel like the guardian is a class that I could get into if I stick with it, but I like running around on one of my level 80s to experience HoT and get the higher tier crafting materials.

I hope this community is still as strong and friendly as it was in the past. I’m looking forward to GW2 again.

I'll give it another go

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can try the ‘Looking For…’ sub-forum to find a Guild.

Welcome return, and good luck.

I'll give it another go

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

That sounds like a perfect plan to me. Welcome back!