I need help with transmutation

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Vephar.8475

Vephar.8475

Hey there, I have a greatsword skin that I have already transmutated. I was wondering since I am still leveling up if I can transmutate the skin again with the higher level greatsword? I have tried but it doesn’t seem to work yet people tell me it is possible to do. Please help, thanks.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

You can keep doing that but if one of the weapons is a lv80 you need to use a transmutation crystal instead of a transmutation stone.

Vephar.8475

I tried with both a transmutation stone and crystal and both did not work. I put the already transmutated greatsword with another greatsword and it says it would work but the button on the bottom to complete it doesn’t light up and I can’t click it.

Posted by: Tribio.8531

Tribio.8531

I tried with both a transmutation stone and crystal and both did not work. I put the already transmutated greatsword with another greatsword and it says it would work but the button on the bottom to complete it doesn’t light up and I can’t click it.

Full inventory, by any chance?

The Hatreidis family: Freya / Nina / Demonica / Athena / Faith / Arya / Angie / Sansa
Commander – Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe

Posted by: Xenerous.9752

Xenerous.9752

Restart your client?

Posted by: Saelune.5316

Saelune.5316

You clicked what you want from each thing right? When you transmute, you pick two items, then you manually select what of which you want to keep. Which appearance, which stats, and which upgrade. The ok button wont work if you havent chosen all 3.

Vephar.8475

Thanks guys for the help. I figured it out.