I need some help with the explore

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: glamo.6532

glamo.6532

Hi everyone, right now i’m dealing with a little problem.I’ve completed all the zones from Tyria and done all PoI/WP/Vistas/Skill Points from WwW also, but apparently i lack 3 waypoints, 3 vistas and 11 points of interests to complete the map 100% ( i have only 99%).I’ve gone through every possible zone i know, Chantry of secrets also, could it be a BUG or is it a trick that i don’t know? Sorry if i posted in the wrong section.

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

have you done every starting city too?

if you have my only suggestion is to look over your map again. Because that’s quite a lot to be missing if you’ve 100%’d every zone.

Posted by: glamo.6532

glamo.6532

yep, done the cities too, done every zone, i don’t know what to do.guess i’ll keep going into every single zone again.thank you for your answer!

Posted by: Drevin.6534

Drevin.6534

Indeed, go again to all 6 cities, all PvE zones, and all WvW maps. PoI’s might be harder to spot, but WP and Vistas should be quite clear. On every map you’ll revisit look for the completion % to see where you don’t have 100%. It takes a while, but at least WP’s and Vistas should be quite doable. Worse case, you should be left with unfound PoI’s, but not Vistas or WP.

Posted by: Bluestone.7106

Bluestone.7106

This isn’t explore btw (Explore will make people think of the Explorer Achievements.)

What you want is world completion.

What are your totals for hearts etc? I have 100% world completion so can check if your totals are showing correctly against mine. If they aren’t then we can confirm it as a bug, if they do match then we have to try find what you’re missing.

My homeworld is Blackgate.
I am a GW2 player in New Zealand.
Check me out on the GW2 wiki.