I've run out of quests

I've run out of quests

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: LordMaxxie.7698

LordMaxxie.7698

Q:

Hi,
I’m a level 12 ranger, nearly level 13 in Queensdale.
The next quest I have to do is for level 13, but the only other one apart from that is level 15.

Is there any way for me to actually keep in line of the quest levels? I’d rather just quest than have to fill in the gaps by grinding or crafting. I also do dynamic events when they’re near me.

I had this problem on my necro, but in the Sylvari area I could go into a neighbouring area which was my level.
Nearest to Queensdale is a big jump (15+)

I've run out of quests

Posted by: Drevin.6534

Drevin.6534

A:

Port to Lion’s Arch, and go to another starting area of your choosing. The Norn one is absolutely gorgeous. This is how I personally play. I did all 1-15 areas, now I’m into the last 15-25 area. And I’m always downleveled, so I don’t have any issues with being overleveled.

I've run out of quests

Posted by: Rend.2047

Rend.2047

You can’t really progress purely from your main quest. It will surpass your level greatly, if you don’t want to grind per say you may want to try crafting or WvW for xp.

I've run out of quests

LordMaxxie.7698

I meant, I’ve been doing all the heart quests.
That’s what I meant.

I also dabbled with crafting, and also completed most dynamic events at least once.
Even exploring, yet the next available heart quest is above my current level, and my main quest is also 2 levels greater.

I've run out of quests

Posted by: AlphaMyk.8692

AlphaMyk.8692

My wife and I visited all the 1-15 areas and were over level 30 before venturing into the first 15-25 area. Exploring all the different lands was also a good way to mix things up. Get tired of all the snow, lets head to Charr lands and their plains.

I've run out of quests

LordMaxxie.7698

Thanks, I’ll go to the other starting areas.