I want to send someone a carrot

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Melis.9687

Melis.9687

I have like 100 of them, but I only want to send one! Is there a way to do it? It doesn’t seem to be possible to just take one from the stack …

Posted by: CaptainOok.1048

CaptainOok.1048

alt drag it

Message Body length must at least be 15.

Melis.9687

Mmm… Not sure I understand!

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

Hover the mouse over the carrots, press Alt and keep it pressed, now left click on your carrots, keep the mouse pressed as well. Move the mouse to another empty slot in your inventory – notice how it drags the carrots with them. Now let it go – a window will pop up, asking you how many to take – default is half of the original stack I believe. Enter a “1” and click ok. You should now have one stack of 99 and one stack of 1.

Hope that helps.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

In your inventory hold Alt and then click on the carrots and drag to an empty inventory box. You should get a pop up asking how many to put into the empty box. Then you can select the number of carrots and ok it. From there you can mail it. Not sure if it also works to Alt drag to item box at the bottom of a message (never have tried that). Hope this helps.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

It took several BWE’s for me to remember it. Now I have a Norn named Altdragg Splitstack, someone having pre-empted me with the 1-g version, and no one in my guild can ever forget!

Melis.9687

Thanks everyone, it works!

One carrot for every person!