If there was an award for best community

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: imadous.7094

imadous.7094

GW2 will win it every single year.
I’ve played a lot of mulitplayer game and MMOs, but with all honesty i never met such friendly/helping community like GW2’s.
Despite the many mistakes I’ve done while in dungeon/fractals i was never attacked or yelled at. on the contrary .. people sometimes even mailed me items that’ll help me through the challenge i’m going to face. people share for the sake of sharing, I’ve met many times random people just coming by and asking if i need help with something ^^
Sure, every game will have its share of Trolls and Toxic players but so far in gw2 i didn’t see much of that.

Truly i have never met such nice/positive/helpful people in any other MMO, Game or Real life (in some cases)
You guys are all awesome!

Posted by: LrdGodsword.9234

LrdGodsword.9234

In My Opinion, I Feel As If Gamers And Developers Alike Don’t Realise How Important A Community Is To The Game Play Wouldnt You Agree? ^ ^

Posted by: VanHalenRules.5243

VanHalenRules.5243

Agreed, the GW2 community in general are really positive and helpful. Best out of any game I’ve played.

A huge credit has to go to the developers for that though also, they made a hell of a game (best mmorpg overall by far imo). Games effect it’s players’ morale, and I think GW2 doesn’t really give us players a reason to be “toxic”. So many things done right in GW2, I think most players are happy playing it.

Altered Tuner, Hockey Defender (CD server)

Posted by: mythheart.7086

mythheart.7086

I 100% agree with this. Out of all the games I’ve played this one has the friendliest and least toxic communities by far. If nothing else this game deserves major recognition for that fact alone.

Posted by: Acnologia.6934

Acnologia.6934

XD when i see in lfg
“fractals:to infinity! Noob needs help T-T”
How could you not join and help? ? After the dailies i check everytime if somebody in tier 1 needs help. It comes natural i don’t know… It is the game itself that make me do so …. ls strange to explain this feeling XD sometimes i found myself checking lfg heart of thorns story section to see if somebody needs help with hearts and minds XD

Posted by: Maethor.2810

Maethor.2810

There have been some times where I have run into less than pleasant people or have had a couple of upsetting experiences, but I would agree with this generally. Not sure it’s possible to not have anything like that at all ever. The times I’ve encountered that since launch I can count on one hand and that isn’t something I have ever experienced in any other MMO that I have played.

The community is, on a whole, great. It’s one of the reasons why I love the game so much.

~Signe Grimsdottir | Wynne Everheart | Magiere Massing~
The Archivist’s Sanctum [Lore] – Just Us Grown-Ups [JUGS]