Instance Replay Over and Over

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: whitz.7246

whitz.7246

The thought of going through the new story instance multiple times on my other characters is not something I am looking forward to. Is there away to do it on one character and skipping it on rest of my characters to get the wp open on the ship?

Posted by: hornswroggle.8023

hornswroggle.8023

Yeah. It was annoying enouh with all the DCs on patch day (But eh, never play on patch day, right?) But I’m happy that I only got 2 mains to push into that map (Hopefully). That was the true boon of the skippable dialouge in the Personal Story. While I like the new dialouge system for its added dynamic (You go inside a house and Suddenly s.b. comes knocking) which wasn’t possible before.
I think the best way about it would be a way to skip to the next line of a dialouge, where you can klick during a dialouge to skip the current line if you like to. I guess that kinda hard to do within the GW2 engine limitations.
Or (as Wooden Potatoe mentioned on his overview) make the map accessible from VB directly after the map has been discovered by one of the Accounts characters.

Posted by: zakuruchi.4086

zakuruchi.4086

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bloodstone_Fen_Portal_Scroll

You can buy that with your character that is already in the Bloodstone Fen and transfer it via bank account to other chars you want to get there