in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Dajora.8629

Dajora.8629

Which one is more fun in pvp and why?

Instant 80: Guardian or Revenant?

Posted by: Frank.3791

Frank.3791

Well, you are probably going to get mixed answers here lol. Some people might find guard fun, others rev. Personally i enjoy rev more, and cant really say why, i just do. As for meta, obviously rev is the better off of the 2. Whether u let the meta effect what u play is up to u. In pvp the meta will always really affect u, as last season there was necros all over the place. I would get into matches with all 5 players as necro….That is just a example of meta affecting my pvp play.

Dajora.8629

Thank you so much for the reply!
Yeah i’m quite new to this game and liked leveling my guardian.

What’s important to me is that the class is useful in PVP and I rather play a class that are chasing, rather than being chased.
And I enjoy being a support as well.

The meta isn’t my main priority when choosing a class, but I don’t want to be playing a useless class either.

p.s. Tried warrior and didn’t find them fun to play for myself.

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

For PvP I’d say both are very fun. If you enjoy full on melee combat go with Rev. If you enjoy a mix of range and melee go with Guard.

I’ve played a Guard for 4 years (roughly), and while it has had its ups and downs, I love the class to death.

Check out my PvP video to see what I mean

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Posted by: Felahr.9830

Felahr.9830

You dont need to be level 80 for PVP. you can bring a level 2 and everything is automatically balanced to be exactly the same as a decked out level 80.

Save your 80-boost for something you want to play PvE with, and for that, I recommend power Revenant

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Definitely Instant 80 Revenant, they are so broken skills wise and lackluster to level.. Honestly i’m contemplating deleting my Revenant and shes 80..

Dajora.8629

Alright, thanks for all the advice!
I didn’t know how the level 80 pvp scaling worked, but now i kinda get it and can try out some different classes!