Is personal story, LWs2, HoT, s3 soloable?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Fappa.2451

Fappa.2451

I’m just getting back into the game after having played near launch and only getting up to level 40 or so.

I was wondering if I bought all this stuff, both living worlds and HoT…and even finishing my personal story…is it all going to be soloable? Can I just sort of go through this entire storyline by myself or will I hit roadblocks?

Posted by: DreamyAbaddon.3265

DreamyAbaddon.3265

Yes. They are easy.
I soloed Personal Story, Season 2, HoT, Season 3 and they are really fun!
It’s more fun solo because you get to enjoy the story at your own pace, while also figuring out the boss mechanics on your own (Super rewarding). If you play with someone in my opinion it ruins the fun of discovering the boss mechanics and map mechanics.

I would play it with you for fun but I wouldn’t tell you what to do because I wouldn’t want to ruin your fun. =) Add me in game if you like a hand.

It is soloable and easy trust me.

(edited by DreamyAbaddon.3265)

Posted by: Tanner Blackfeather.6509

Tanner Blackfeather.6509

Some instances will be hard, but it’s all designed to be soloable.

Posted by: akenoyuki.8210

akenoyuki.8210

Yes, you can solo em all.
The only roadblock you will get if you don’t have enough mastery point to do some story (Gliding, Updraft, Bouncing Mushroom, etc)

- Guild Wars 2 Helper Android App -
* Event Timer (including HoT Meta), Daily, WvW, Pact Supply, Account. Trading Post, etc:
* Google Playstore Link

Posted by: Fappa.2451

Fappa.2451

Thanks for the responses everyone DreamyAbaddon, Tanner, akenoyuki, very helpful!

Posted by: DreamyAbaddon.3265

DreamyAbaddon.3265

Thanks for the responses everyone DreamyAbaddon, Tanner, akenoyuki, very helpful!

You’re welcome!
Also Season 1 is not playable sadly and it most likely never will be.
If you care about the story you should watch my Youtube video called Guild Wars 2 – The Complete Season 1 Movie after you finish your Personal Story.

Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joLmVI5URak