Is there any way to get my starter gear back?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: aaron.7850

aaron.7850

When I created my mesmer I had a very nice mask and sold it thinking I would be able to find more later in the game.. but alas, I havent and I miss it dearly.

Is there a way to get back my mask? I am already lvl 80 so starting a new toon is out of the question

Posted by: Omen.4796

Omen.4796

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Starter-Mask/first#post176900

Sorry about that accidental deletion — I’ve done it myself. We do not have the ability to spawn items as replacements and the ability to restore (roll-back) an account is not intended for these purposes.

- Gaile Gray
ArenaNet Support Liaison

Posted by: Smertnik.6194

Smertnik.6194

I guess you could make another mesmer and transfer his mask to your current character?

Posted by: GummiBear.2756

GummiBear.2756

If you just looking for a mask, there are a couple different ones, beside the starter mask, personally I like the lvl 15 crafted one

Posted by: aaron.7850

aaron.7850

the mask is soulbound so i doubt that will work

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

it works for the thief starter hood, so maybe give it a try?

and by the way, they could just give us a merchant who is selling starter gear stuff..

Posted by: dagrdagaz.4913

dagrdagaz.4913

A solution i read in another topic about this issue (and i tried that solution).
What should work, make a new char with the starter mask u want. Put it in yer Bank.
It will be Soulbound yes. To work around that;
Use a Transmutation Stone to put the starter mask skin on a mask from yer char that u want to have the starter mask.

(edited by dagrdagaz.4913)