It's My Birthday!

It's My Birthday!

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: ZBoss.5610

ZBoss.5610

Forget outlandish requests for the return of the Crystal Desert, being able to play as a Quaggan, or a revamp of Dungeons.

All I want is for a mistake I made to be swapped around. I crafted two nightsword blades when I meant to make the second item the hilt. I’m now stuck with two blades, down 2 weeks of time gated crafting, hours in pvp and wvw for tokens, and weeks of farming ore for the deldimor steel!

Yes, I’ve submitted a ticket, but so far it’s fallen on deaf ears. The representative I got didn’t understand what I was saying and gave me the canned response that they cannot return mats for items crafted. ??? I didn’t ask for mats I just wanted one blade turned into a hilt. It costs the same thing. It’s practically the same item.

Anyway, my hopes is maybe a nice dev will see this and pass along the information. A long shot, but definitely worth it on my birthday vs starting from scratch on another 3 weeks of farming to do it all over again.

It's My Birthday!

Posted by: Nash.2681

Nash.2681

[…]
Anyway, my hopes is maybe a nice dev will see this and pass along the information.[…]

You should go to https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/ then and post there, chances to catch some official are way higher there

Anyway, no matter what- happy birthday to you!

XMG U716 (i7 6700, 16GB DDR4@2133Mhz, GTX980m, Samsung 850Evo 250 GB, Seagate SSHD 500GB)

Leader of “Servants of Balance” [SoB], a small guild endemic to the FSP.

It's My Birthday!

Posted by: ZBoss.5610

ZBoss.5610

Thanks Nash!

It's My Birthday!

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Heya, ZBoss. Happy birthday!

If you’d like to see if a player may be able to help out where ANet is unable to, you may want to consider making a post in the I’d really like this… [Gifting Strangers] thread to see if one or more players may look to gift you some or all of the 15 Deldrimor Steel Ingots (and/or other components) that you need to craft the hilt item that you desired to craft.

If you do decide to make a post there, please be sure to include if you are playing on NA or EU servers. Also be sure to please keep a running count of what is still needed by editing your post to reflect being gifted some/all of the desired items. This way gifters can direct gifts to other posted desires if yours becomes fulfilled.

Sort of like:
Have/Need

• 2/15 Deldrimor Steel Ingot
  • 27/100 Memory of Battle
  • 79/100 Shard of Glory

If you do make a post there, I hope you see your desire fulfilled by other generous players! Again, happy birthday.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |