Joining a guild

Joining a guild

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Angry Joe Legionnaire.5674

Angry Joe Legionnaire.5674

Q:

Hello fellow forum goers. I have a question on how to join a guild. I am trying to join a specific guild. It is the guild Angry Army. They are on the Henge of Denravi server and that is currently my home world. I do not know how to contact them or apply for their guild. Info in that would be most helpful.

Joining a guild

Posted by: Ameno.6813

Ameno.6813

A:

Is that Angry Joe’s guild? If so I think you can just private message him, they have their own forums if you look it up on his YouTube page. Otherwise you have a couple of ways you can do this.

1) Right click on an Angry Army player’s name in the chatbox and select whisper and send them a message personally.
2) Click on their avatar and then right-click on their picture next to the health-bar and send them a private message.

If they can they’ll be able to send you an invite or let somebody else know who can. If you’re sent an invite you’ll see a prompt popup on the screen to go to their guild panel and join.

Joining a guild

Posted by: Azkar.6018

Azkar.6018

Someone from that guild needs to invite you. I’m not sure how you would contact them, unless you know the names of some of their members.

Joining a guild

Posted by: ozymandias.5317

ozymandias.5317

Best bet would be to find a specific person with that guild tag and whisper them. They will likely know an officer that can extend an invite to you.
Additionally, you might try your favorite Internet search engine to see if they have a guild website that you can apply through.

Best of luck on your travels through Tyria!

http://trikktheasura.wordpress.com
or follow me on twitter @trikktheasura
Trikke <Sorrows Children> [SRRW] — Sea of Sorrows

Joining a guild

Posted by: Shael.4703

Shael.4703

I was actually surprised (since GW2 is not GW1) that the game doesn’t have a “search guild” and “apply” features. It helps in minimizing the guild recruitment spam in-game. Going forward, I hope to see that feature. It gives people looking for a guild an easier way to find a guild to join and apply at their own leisure time; without getting spammed; without getting the feeling of “I better search for a guild, where do I do that? Browse google?”

Anyway, currently, you have to rely on contacting someone in their guild and asking for an invite. You best bet is to register on their website, fill out some application form, then wait for an invite.

My blog/sites: gameshogun & Tomes of Knowledge