Justicar Adrienne annoying bug?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Avelione.6075

Avelione.6075

At the Bloodstone Fen one of the personal story misions is to kill Justicar Adrienne and now the enemies there have these magic shields… So, I’m supposed to destroy every bloodstone shard that feeds a shield of an enemy.

I destroyed that kitten shard like 12 times and the kitten Adrienne still remained untouchable! Can someone explain me if I did something not in the right order or is it just an annoying bug????

Thank you

Equality for the bulge! ^_^

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

You need to use the skill from the counter magic mastery when it pops up above your skill bar, so you get tethered to the shard by a beam of red energy. Keep Adrienne in the beam and it’ll remove the shield.

Avelione.6075

Ahhaaa, so I have to keep HER in the beam! Thanks

Posted by: Urosh Uchiha.9732

Urosh Uchiha.9732

How did you not figure that one out on your own? The game teaches you the mechanic like 30 seconds before Adrienne on those Bloodstone Golems…

Avelione.6075

I was really sleepy when I first encountered this mechanics, so I assumed I just have to click the button and destroy the shard. When it worked, it worked by accident, apparently ;p ; how on earth would I know this effective jet stream of magic may have other usage? GW2 is full of sparkles and lightnings, so it’s not easy to figure out which is for what…

Half of the times or more, when I meet something new in GW2, I have no idea what i’m doing, sometimes for weeks! :P

(edited by Avelione.6075)