Karma/gear help

Karma/gear help

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Kharlus.3612

Kharlus.3612

Hellow fellow ones!

Just wandering if someone can help me a bit about karma… I’m at level 44, so is it better save all karma for later levels?

I mean about gear… what’s your toughts/strategies in Karma management?

(I used to play some time only at night and have no rush to level cap.)

Best wishes!

Karma/gear help

Posted by: Awesome.6120

Awesome.6120

Use what you need. You will end up with lots of karma from events and daily/monthly jugs and there’s not a lot to spend it on at 80 other than temple armor and obsidian shards.

[SFD] – Maguuma

Karma/gear help

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

It really depends on what you’re intending to buy at high levels. The two biggest karma items are:

1. Legendaries (approx. 1 million karma is needed to purchase the Obsidian Shards and Mystic Clovers needed for the Legendary)
2. Temple armor (each armor piece costs 44k karma, or 264,000 for a full set).

If you do not intend on getting either of those items, then you can safely spend karma on whatever else you need from Heart NPCs/karma merchants. In fact, you can probably do so even if you are intending to get one of the two, since you will accumulate quite a bit of karma through Dynamic Events and WvW.

If you are going for a Legendary/Temple armor, I recommend saving up all of your Jugs (and Drops) of Karma in your bank. Once you’ve decided which of your characters is going to get the item, and is at a point that they’re ready to purchase it, use a Karma Booster, purchase a 24 Hour +15 Karma bonus from your guild, and purchase a +5% Karma Banner. This will give you an additional +70% karma when you drink all the Jugs, and can save you a lot of time in getting the necessary karma.

Karma/gear help

Posted by: bri.2359

bri.2359

One thing you will need to spend karma on while leveling are aqua breathers.They don’t require much karma to buy, but you will need to up-grade when you explore the higher level maps.

The best aqua breather (lvl 80 masterwork) is sold by a karma vendor in the Cursed Shore …

Lvl 80’s: Ranger; Guardian; Mesmer; Necromancer; Thief
Gandara Megaserver