LF Condition build

LF Condition build

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: WilnerGW.3275

WilnerGW.3275

Hey guys;

Im kinda a new GW2 SPvP player. Im looking for an easy conditoon build to play. IDC about profession. Ive played an engineer a few, but it looks like its very dificult to be a good engineer. Am i right?

if the build have some team support, it would be nice too

Any sugestions?

Thx

LF Condition build

Posted by: oRx.9584

oRx.9584

You are right, Engineer takes a bit more skill than most other classes, unless going for a turret engi. Anyhow, the classes you can benefit from the most with condition specs are: Necromancer, Ranger, Mesmer, Warrior. Ofcourse other classes can also bring in some condi, but it’s not that big of a deal if you ask me, or there are too many better options to go with.

For more information on any just ask, and you can also add me in-game for any help needed.

Regards, oRx

“Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.”
- Tupac Amaru Shakur (1971-1996)

LF Condition build

Posted by: WilnerGW.3275

WilnerGW.3275

You are right, Engineer takes a bit more skill than most other classes, unless going for a turret engi. Anyhow, the classes you can benefit from the most with condition specs are: Necromancer, Ranger, Mesmer, Warrior. Ofcourse other classes can also bring in some condi, but it’s not that big of a deal if you ask me, or there are too many better options to go with.

For more information on any just ask, and you can also add me in-game for any help needed.

Regards, oRx

Hey man, thanks for anwer! I think i should give mesmer a try Im looking for some builds on forums, wich 1 u recomend for a newbie?

thx

LF Condition build

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

Haha so at first I only read this:

You are right, Engineer takes a bit more skill than most other classes….

U wot m8? But then I actually saw the rest…

…unless going for a turret engi.

Indeed true.

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

LF Condition build

Posted by: Sagramor.7395

Sagramor.7395

Engineer has a relatively high skill floor and ceiling compared to a Warrior. It’s all about how much work you’re willing to put in, and what your playstyle is.

LF Condition build

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

Terromancer (Necro) : 0/6/4/0/4 with carrion amulet and Scepter/Dagger & Staff.

Condi Ranger : 0/2/6/6/0 with Rabid amulet and Shortbow & Axe/Dagger

Hambow (Warrior) : 0/0/6/2/6 with celestial amulet Hammer & Bow (that’s more of an Hybrid and not a pure condi).

That’s some good condi build, but other exist for Elementalist and Engineer. For other profession, condi build are less good.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD