LF Endless Tonic

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Sina.9208

Sina.9208

Hi!

I’m looking for an endless tonic that does the following 3 things:

1. Can jump
2. Can equip the birthday blaster
3. The effect does not fade upon taking damage.

LF Endless Tonic

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

The Infinite Watchknight, but that one is only 5 minutes every hour and can’t be used in WvW and dungeons. It can be used in combat.

The Princess doll tonic has no combat ability but can jump and use the birthday blaster. I have no idea about the damage part.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

LF Endless Tonic

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

I love the Watchknight tonic, but I sure wish it would last longer.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

LF Endless Tonic

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

1. Mordrem Tegariff
2. Skritt Burglar
3. Watchknight tonic

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

LF Endless Tonic

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Pretty sure all tonics can equip the birthday blaster (as well as any other inventory-related bundle), or at least I’ve never found one that can’t.

As for matching with #1 and #3… off the top of my head, the Plush Griffon, Princess Doll, Toy Soldier, Mordrem Teragriff, and Dust Mite tonics all fit those criteria. I believe that all of the transformations from the Endless Halloween Tonic except the Golem can jump as well.

LF Endless Tonic

Posted by: metaldude.4132

metaldude.4132

Out of curiousity..what you are planning to do?

Sharpen your justice. Dust off resolve. Brace your courage. The Guardian dragonhunter approaches.

LF Endless Tonic

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

Probably equiping the b-day blaster while jumping and not losing the effect. My wild guess.

LF Endless Tonic

Sina.9208

Probably equiping the b-day blaster while jumping and not losing the effect. My wild guess.

Force stow ranger pet with the tonic to not mess up stealth in TA & Arah. The birthday blaster is nice, because a) I can put the buff on ppl while we skip b) It gives a short swiftness buff upon consuming a cake.

1. Mordrem Tegariff
2. Skritt Burglar
3. Watchknight tonic

Teragriff cannot use the blaster, the Skritt cannot jump & the watchknight is a combat tonic, which probably doesn’t hide pet.

(edited by Sina.9208)

LF Endless Tonic

Posted by: rabidsmiles.5926

rabidsmiles.5926

I own the Cat Tonic, though I don’t know about the birthday blaster part? But it forces your pet off the screen and you can take damage while in the tonic. You can even use it while in the middle of combat…only drawback is it costs 100 laurels.

LF Endless Tonic

Sina.9208

I own the Cat Tonic, though I don’t know about the birthday blaster part? But it forces your pet off the screen and you can take damage while in the tonic. You can even use it while in the middle of combat…only drawback is it costs 100 laurels.

I don’t own the cat tonic, that said I’m pretty sure it cannot hold the blaster.

LF Endless Tonic

Just a flesh wound.3589

It might be able to hold it. I saw a giant plastic spider in Lions Arch once and it was holding a weapon. That is, the weapon was under one of its front feet while it ran around.

Edit: I just checked my plush griffon, mordrem thrasher, mordrem teragriff, and arid Devourer Tonics. All can hold the birthday blaster and use its skills

ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

LF Endless Tonic

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

The cat tonic cannot hold items, or at least could not back when I tried. No kitties pulling kites So no blaster either, most likely.

Correction! I just tested. I could equip the blaster as a kitty, and fire it, it’s just not visible on the cat. I took some falling damage and was still a cat. It could be what you’re looking for.

LF Endless Tonic

Just a flesh wound.3589

I tried some tonics on my ranger. I stowed the pet, transformed, equipped the birthday blaster and jumped off a bridge.

Endless Mordrem teragriff: can jump, can hold blaster. Fall damage doesn’t make pet appear.
Endless Toy soldier: same as above
Endless Princes Doll: same as above.
Endless Plush Griffon: same as above

The Skritt burglar, toy Ventari, Mordrem thrasher, arid destroyer tonics can’t jump.

ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)