LS Currency farm

LS Currency farm

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Aeniklast.9283

Aeniklast.9283

I’m trying to acquire a full set of trailblazer’s trinkets for WvW (back, amulet, rings, accessories)

Which map currency is the fastest to farm?

Currently been in Draconis mons all week only have 43 fire blossoms, at this rate it’ll be faster to just to the PvP reward track for an easy 50~ a day.

LS Currency farm

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Bitterfrost is the fastest. I typically did all maps at once when I was getting my sets. Avoid Bloodstone Fen as that will be the longest.

Fastest to slowest:
Bitterfrost
Draconis Mons
Ember Bay
Lake Doric
Bloodstone Fen

LS Currency farm

Aeniklast.9283

Bitterfrost is the fastest. I typically did all maps at once when I was getting my sets. Avoid Bloodstone Fen as that will be the longest.

Fastest to slowest:
Bitterfrost
Draconis Mons
Ember Bay
Lake Doric
Bloodstone Fen

Hah, crap! I need bloodstone for backpack _

LS Currency farm

Posted by: Kir Sakar.3647

Kir Sakar.3647

It’s all a matter of perspective… objectively I agree with that listing. However, I run Bloodstone Fen most frequently by far of all (for currency, unbound magic and even for wood and mithril farming). Simply because I enjoy it the most. I love the design and the gliding puzzles.

You will also have noticed that you will have to do Ember Bay AND Bitterfrost Frontier for your accessories, since you need two different accessories slotted (with the same prefix). These two maps are so far the only ones giving “Ear Ring” items. For Backitems, Amulet and Rings you have several choices.

Charr Chronomancer | Asura Tempest | Charr Druid | Charr Guardian
(Seafarer’s Rest, EU)

(edited by Kir Sakar.3647)

LS Currency farm

Posted by: Kir Sakar.3647

Kir Sakar.3647

[Forum Bug?]

Charr Chronomancer | Asura Tempest | Charr Druid | Charr Guardian
(Seafarer’s Rest, EU)

LS Currency farm

Aeniklast.9283

It’s all a matter of perspective… objectively I agree with that listing. However, I run Bloodstone Fen most frequently by far of all (for currency, unbound magic and even for wood and mithril farming). Simply because I enjoy it the most. I love the design and the gliding puzzles.

You will also have noticed that you will have to do Ember Bay AND Bitterfrost Frontier for your accessories, since you need two different accessories slotted (with the same prefix). These two maps are so far the only ones giving “Ear Ring” items. For Backitems, Amulet and Rings you have several choices.

Crap! I forgot ascended were unique pieces. I was just farming the one area thinking I could get them all from the same place _

LS Currency farm

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Crap! I forgot ascended were unique pieces. I was just farming the one area thinking I could get them all from the same place _

You can just infuse/attune one of the rings. This should be fine until you do higher level fractals.