È Large interface bug

È Large interface bug

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Heroyoulook.9246

Heroyoulook.9246

anyone know how to change the settings or something to remove this I see it after enemy conditions like ex. bleeding È poison etc. It’s really annoying me and it doesn’t affect the game but for aesthetics it’s driving me insane.
I’ve tried changing language setting and the flag before opening the game but nothing has fixed it.

Attachments:

È Large interface bug

Posted by: Vexus.5423

Vexus.5423

I believe it’s usually the bullet that separates the skills. So it’s missing or there is some language mishap on your client. Honestly my only guess would be to do a complete reinstall, unless they have a ‘verify game files’ option somewhere in the launcher. It may just be a system font issue. Just need more info for that little error.

È Large interface bug

Heroyoulook.9246

I’ve actually done a fresh install and it still appeared actually did the reinstall this morning. Guess I’ll live with it thanks a lot Vexus appreciate the feedback.

È Large interface bug

Posted by: Jack.2095

Jack.2095

The fact that you reinstalled the game and it didn’t fix it would suggest that it probably has something to do with the language settings on your computer. When was the last time you installed a fresh copy of windows on your machine?

È Large interface bug

Posted by: Migo.6120

Migo.6120

I also have that. Are your settings for the font size changed to large? When I resize the window the strange E will be replace with the rest of the text.

È Large interface bug

Heroyoulook.9246

I reinstalled windows on my new ssd last month never noticed anything I’m running the game in 1920×1080 I’ll look into changing the size of the game maybe there’s a weird bug.

È Large interface bug

Heroyoulook.9246

what a strange bug it has to do with the interface size I changed it back to normal and the È disappears. Thanks a lot guys really appreciate all the help. Have fun in game and have a great weekend. =]

È Large interface bug

Heroyoulook.9246

Just updating the thread it only appears when I put the interface in “large” mode not in larger or small, etc.

È Large interface bug

Posted by: Migo.6120

Migo.6120

heh, thanks for that further comment. I didn’t realize the ‘larger’ mode took it away. It annoyed me for the longest time. I guess it might be considered ‘bug’ report worthy then. Thanks.

È Large interface bug

Heroyoulook.9246

Already reported it thanks again Migo.