Lava Skull backpack upgrade

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: FeralOne.1093

FeralOne.1093

Came back to the game last week and I just picked up this easy ASC piece, but it seems it doesn’t accept gem upgrades. I don’t know or care if I can put AR infusion in so what can I put in it? Are there any new vendors that sell infusions? Or are there new crafted recipes? Looking for options.

Thanks so much for your help.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Ascended trinkets already have the upgrade “baked in” whatever stats you select already includes that stats that would have been provided by an upgrade. You can buy a +5 stat infusion from the laurel vendor.

FeralOne.1093

Sigh. I was afraid that would be the answer=( Thank you for your quick reply.

FeralOne.1093

Now the question is: do the effects of the Laurel infusions stack? I have 20% MF in neck and want to put another 20% MF on back. The description doesn’t say anything about it being unique but…better safe than sorry!

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

You can only put Enrichments in amulets. The Magic Find “infusion” (they’re not called infusions any more, they were changed to be called Enrichments a few patches back) is one of 4 you can choose.

So there’s no question of “if they stack” because you can only use one at a time anyway.

You have to use normal infusions for backpieces and other Ascended trinkets.

FeralOne.1093

You can only put Enrichments in amulets. The Magic Find “infusion” (they’re not called infusions any more, they were changed to be called Enrichments a few patches back) is one of 4 you can choose.

So there’s no question of “if they stack” because you can only use one at a time anyway.

You have to use normal infusions for backpieces and other Ascended trinkets.

Electro, thank you for the clarification. I have a lot to learn and relearn, apparently.