Legendaries Appearance

Legendaries Appearance

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: SilverRule.7426

SilverRule.7426

So far the only legendary weapons I’ve seen are the two greatswords: Sunrise and Twilight.
When I saw Twilight, I just about died from an ecstasy overload, I mean…. kitten !!!!!! Since its the only one I’ve seen my next though was, I have to play a profession with the greatsword so I can get that!
I am aware of how much work a legendary is, but I still would like to know how other legendary weapons look to see if they are even worth it.
So, where can I find me some pictures?

Legendaries Appearance

Posted by: Corteaz.3582

Corteaz.3582

Legendaries Appearance

Posted by: SilverRule.7426

SilverRule.7426

Are you kidding me???? The only legendary weapons that actually do look epic are the greatswords?!!?!?!?!?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah well, ty for the link.

Legendaries Appearance

Posted by: Sentinel.8749

Sentinel.8749

Everyone seems to be loving the twilight legendary… but I’m all for sunrise!!!

For my all gold heavy armor look, sunrise will match me perfectly!

Legendaries Appearance

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Predator is pretty kitten, but the things is, why would there be two Greatswords of all things and not two of anything else. I have the feeling there are more legendaries than what is found there, there almost has to be.

If there were going to be two it should be daggers or pistols since they’re the only things in the game that any class can actually hold two of simultaneously.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Legendaries Appearance

Posted by: Fildydarie.1496

Fildydarie.1496

I seem to recall hearing in an interview that you can combine the two legendary greatswords to create a third legendary greatsword. I have no idea how true this is but, if so, it does confirm that there are other legendaries out there.

-Fildydarie
Hutchmistress of the Fluffy Bunny Brigade [FBB]

Legendaries Appearance

Posted by: Stephane Lo Presti

Stephane Lo Presti

Content Marketing Manager, French

Hi everyone,

The previews of the legendary weapons do not do them justice as it’s not exactly what they “really” look like. You’ll know more about this soon.

Legendaries Appearance

Posted by: andybmcc.8751

andybmcc.8751

I read that as “Prepare yourself for crazy particle effects and the like”.

Legendaries Appearance

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

I’m making myself a big fat norn (still undecided between Ranger or Thief) just so that someday in the future he can wield The Dreamer into battle..

(BTW, where my guardian’s legendary hammer?)..

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

Legendaries Appearance

Posted by: Silverghost.4192

Silverghost.4192

What would be cool is if each legendary has 2 possible appearances. Let’s face it we have both males and females playing GW2 and normally the preference on what looks good is usually different so if when you create the item you could choose a skin type (1. That looks more manly and 2. That looks more girly) That would be really cool.

Legendaries Appearance

Posted by: Disconnected.9253

Disconnected.9253

I hope that to mean they actually look better than that, because that staff…. egads

ironically, trident and spear are the only ones i find semi-decent and i HATE water combat -.- (why would you make a water-only legendary anyway?)

Legendaries Appearance

Posted by: SiNoS.2147

SiNoS.2147

I seem to recall hearing in an interview that you can combine the two legendary greatswords to create a third legendary greatsword. I have no idea how true this is but, if so, it does confirm that there are other legendaries out there.

I’ve also heard this. The combined sword basically changes on the time of day instead of just the same constant effect. Cool design if its actually in game.

Legendaries Appearance

Posted by: Bluestone.7106

Bluestone.7106

I don’t like the way any of those legendaries look so I guess I won’t be trying to make any.

My homeworld is Blackgate.
I am a GW2 player in New Zealand.
Check me out on the GW2 wiki.

Legendaries Appearance

Posted by: ImariKurumi.5761

ImariKurumi.5761

iirc, they both combine to form Eternity. I haven’t seen it in person but im told it has effects of sunrise in the day and twilight at night. Sounds awesome imo.

Hi everyone,

The previews of the legendary weapons do not do them justice as it’s not exactly what they “really” look like. You’ll know more about this soon.

I can hardly wait!!!! Anet prolly gonna release a new equipment quality tier above Legendary(maybe they gonna call it “Godly”) and its 10x harder to acquire than Legendary… Yay!!! More farming with DR code!!!!

(edited by ImariKurumi.5761)

Legendaries Appearance

Posted by: brickforlife.1364

brickforlife.1364

It’s called legendary because it’s unspeakable powers can bring even the mightiest GPU to it’s knees, with it’s trillions of particles generated per second. It destroys your computer and everyone within viewing distance of it. That is why the weapons are Legendary.

Just kidding.

I heard that the total cost and effort was something like near 1000g and a few months. Will be an absolute doozy to get all that.

Join
[BEAR] www.gw2bear.com
[DATE] www.tyriadating.com

Legendaries Appearance

Posted by: brickforlife.1364

brickforlife.1364

iirc, they both combine to form Eternity. I haven’t seen it in person but im told it has effects of sunrise in the day and twilight at night. Sounds awesome imo.

Hi everyone,

I can hardly wait!!!! Anet prolly gonna release a new equipment quality tier above Legendary(maybe they gonna call it “Godly”) and its 10x harder to acquire than Legendary… Yay!!! More farming with DR code!!!!

10x harder than Legendary would mean something like a few years of farming.

Join
[BEAR] www.gw2bear.com
[DATE] www.tyriadating.com

Legendaries Appearance

Posted by: Acme Tux Serum Six.8520

Acme Tux Serum Six.8520

If there were going to be two it should be daggers or pistols since they’re the only things in the game that any class can actually hold two of simultaneously.

Swords, Axes, and Maces can all be dual-wielded by Warriors.

Legendaries Appearance

Posted by: zippo burntfur.9307

zippo burntfur.9307

So far as a ranger i’m rather disappointed about the bow’s. I get either a longbow that shoot’s flower’s, or a shortbow that shoot’s rainbow’s.

“We don’t need to make gear treadmills”
Colin Johanson on how arenanet measures success

Legendaries Appearance

Posted by: Sisho.5431

Sisho.5431

I can say getting to see Sunrise was pretty bad kitten Someone on our server finished it just moments ago and was showing it off. Pretty impressive particle effects, and his footsteps also left white spots on the ground wherever he walked. Got a couple screenshots as well, but I didn’t have my fraps installed so no video >.<

Of course the screenshot doesn’t do it proper justice, but it is still awesome to see. The guy said he spent roughly 400g and it took him 260 tries to get the 77 mystic clovers. So he spent at least 550k karma. Not sure what the average is, combining numbers for the other legendaries that have been made would be nice. If anybody else knows the numbers for the other legendaries made, I’d like to know the karma needed on average, and what the best and worst case scenario is.

Attachments:

Level 80 Elementalist/Warrior/Ranger/Mesmer
Leader and founder of [BIO] on Sea of Sorrows