Legendary crafting advice (bolt)

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

So… out of all the legendaries, Bolt is the only one I really see myself wanting right now. Most of them aren’t appealing to me in the looks department.

However, I’m having trouble seriously considering the “journey” at all. I have some of the components (haven’t forged Gift of Mastery, but I have the resources to make it). I probably have the components for Clovers (haven’t checked the details for sure, but from the look of it, I wouldn’t be too far off). I have a stack of Ectos and a stack of Ori. I don’t quite have the coin for runestones, I’m not that far off from it and they wouldn’t be a big hurdle.

But my t6 mats are anywhere from 20-60 of each. I have 21 charged cores, but 0 lodestones. And I don’t even want to think about Zap. Oh and I don’t look forward to finding people for dungeons to bang out currency for Gift of Ascalon, especially now that they’re nerfed.

If you took Zap out of that equation, I’d probably be a little less wanting to throw up in my mouth at the thought of it all.

Anyway, the reason I’m making this thread is not to complain. I wanted to know if you guys have any advice for how to handle this absurd crafting process? Preferably things that will make it seem more like a game and less like a job. Anything from farming strategies to names of therapists for when I lose my mind (ok, maybe I’m joking about the whole therapist thing).

But seriously, the complexity of this whole thing makes me want to just farm gold and sell everything I own to help (my excess mats, not my RL possessions LOL). That would probably cost me way more time and effort in the long run though and 3-4k gold is pretty overwhelming itself. I’m not an economist. U.U

Or words to that effect.

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I just played and let the materials accumulate checking back once in a while. There wasn’t really much farming involved except for a few bouts of fish slaughtering and that all adds up to maybe 5 hours over 3 years.