Legendary hammer the juggernaut

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

As a Warrior Im on the fence if I should make the legendary hammer or not as most youtube clips Ive seen doesnt showcase how it feels/the weight it has when melee’ing or using Warrior hammer skills. Take the magnetron (or the precursor for hammer) for example, while it’s very simplistic in design, the way the human character holds it and how the head of the hammer has a noticable proportion so that the animation swings look heavy and powerful – also because its very easy to distinct the hammer head. On the other side some hammers make it feel like you hit em with a staff or something. Genesis for instance has a big head and nice glow, but I still feel the head is a bit to low down compared to the shaft, making the hammer look short and less powerful.

If you have the juggernaut or have any say in the matter, feel free to share it.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Posted by: OJM.5103

OJM.5103

I love my Juggernaut, wouldn’t have any other hammer over it. I’m a huge fan of it’s design and the effects that come with it, for me it’s one of the few Legendary weapons that actually feels Legendary… I say go for it you won’t regret it imo.

[GAMW]

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Here are some pictures of it, it change color of armor depending on area. In darker places become darker in bright becomes brighter and then you can see diference of dyes used.

Don’t use it on asura you won’t be able to see metallic armor effect because they are too small.

Attachments: