Let me know your opinion

Let me know your opinion

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Hellangel.6139

Hellangel.6139

Okay, so i started gw2 at launch date and set my aim to the top, being the best looking sylvari thief out there and i claimed the name Ivy since then. Lately i’ve been interested into looking like Poison Ivy, even tho i can’t look exactly the same since she is a cartoon human female cartoon character and i’m just a sylvari , so i attempted to make best look that suits the name Ivy. Cunning, deadly, poisonous.

This is what i ended up with.

http://imgur.com/a/2Ugva

Can you let me know your opinions and suggestions about what armors can i try other than these and which other dyes perhaps. If you have in mind? This is a mix of Electro Lime, Deep glacial sky and Midnight Ice. Tier 3 cultural armor with some random other skins. Since i don’t like the body pattern / skin of the sylvari race so much, I rather not show much skin with the dress like armors, even tho i checked all of the existing chest armors from the wardrobe.

(edited by Hellangel.6139)

Let me know your opinion

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Well, well, well. You have one darn good looking Sylvari character. I say stick with:
http://i.imgur.com/LmYIPAf.png

Although, it is fun to create new looks. Fashion Wars 2.

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Let me know your opinion

Posted by: Asrat.2645

Asrat.2645

kitten , I had no idea sylvari had such an awesome coat. Definetly the third one.
I generally dont like electric dyes, but you found a good way to make them work.
Finally, lets be honest: Unbound doesnt fit in there. Not thematically, not in the colour scheme.
I perfectly understand it, I use it too even tho it doesnt fit. Its a must have if you like FotM. I hope the awesomness of ad infinitum will be able to cover the fact that it, like a lot of wings, doesnt work with most character designs.

Let me know your opinion

Posted by: Hellangel.6139

Hellangel.6139

It feels so weird to change my backpiece just becouse it doesnt fit after doing fractals for 42 days and investing so much on it :p Thank you for the opinions, Its 1-1 now, i’ll see some more before i take the final decision, thank you :p

Let me know your opinion

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

What I do when I love a back piece but it visually doesn’t fit is I toggle it off. You don’t have to change it, you can just hide it except when you want to show it off

I love the golden wings on Donari but they aren’t something he’d actually wear, so they’re invisible except when gliding. As of his upcoming birthday his sister will ICly give him golden glider wings so they’ll be canon for him!

Let me know your opinion

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Who cares if the colors of your backpack don’t match your armor?

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos