Level 4 Veteran abomination Unkillable

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Dradraen.7693

Dradraen.7693

Okay so I have just started out in guild wars 2 and this is already i big issue. I have a level 5 Necromancer in the sylvari place, and i can’t progress in my personal story. I am doing a quest where i have to find out the warriors weakness, but get attacked by this thing in the process. It has unstoppable * builds frenzy * regenerates health.
This combo makes the mob unkillable to such a low level. I will get it down to half of its health if im lucky enough to get just outside of it ranges. let alone mention that the monster is faster then me! I guess the point is that i cant solo it. it builds frenzy then runs me down and kills me every time. If i cant even solo my PERSONAL story whats the point?

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

Well, if you are just starting out, it may take some time to get used to the dodge and kite mechanics. Fighting veterans and champs at lower levels, even if you are one level above them isn’t the easiest thing to do to begin with.

If anything, gain a few more levels and try again or ask in map chat or guild chat (if you are in one already) for help. Someone is usually willing to help.

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

Well, the trick with abominations is to simply deny them the chance to hit you, so keep running about and kite him. Bring a helper if you have to.

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”