Ley Line Crystals

Ley Line Crystals

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Nosferatu.3058

Nosferatu.3058

Ok so I have one of the Mistward Pieces already, the Gloves, but no I have the Coat and Leggings, so I decided to actually Start the HoT campaign and I did not want to till I had reached 80 with Revenant and aquired the Mistward Armor set.

So my question is, how do I get Ley Line Crystals for the Insignia from the Nuoch vendor, and do I have to progress the story to unlock the mastery trait to begin purchases?

And another question is do I have to progress the story in HoT or just get my Glider and go there?

(edited by Nosferatu.3058)

Ley Line Crystals

Posted by: TheWhitevulture.9382

TheWhitevulture.9382

Ok, first of all, you need to get to the Tangled Depths (East of Auric Basin, which is in turn South of Verdant Brink). You will find the Nuhoch vendor there. Completing events in the Tangled Depths will sometimes earn you a few Leyline Crystals. You need 150 to get the mistward chestplate piece for the achievement. Also, in order to talk to the merchant, you need to have Nuhoch language mastery unlocked (3rd tier of Nuhoch masteries).
Good luck, I hope you can enjoy your mistward stuff soon!

-Mair

-Mairwèn

Ley Line Crystals

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Any idea where to get the stuff for the headpiece (crystalline ore) and behind which mastery the headpiece insignia is gated? couldnt find a vendor.

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

Ley Line Crystals

Posted by: Leggendalex.4659

Leggendalex.4659

Any idea where to get the stuff for the headpiece (crystalline ore) and behind which mastery the headpiece insignia is gated? couldnt find a vendor.

in the dragon stand map u need an item called machete to cut some noxious pod for the crystalline ore (this item is sold for 5 token of each map) this pod are very rare and the vendor that uses this ore spawns at the end of the great (and pretty impossible map event)

Ley Line Crystals

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Oki, thx. And any idea if that vendor requires a higher mastery?

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

Ley Line Crystals

Posted by: blubberblasen.3901

blubberblasen.3901

Oki, thx. And any idea if that vendor requires a higher mastery?

i need the answer too

Ley Line Crystals

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I don’t know what mastery that vendor needs, if any. I’ve only finished the fight twice so far, and the first time I didn’t realize I should look at the vendor at all. The second time was last night and I was at Nuhoch 3. But I think the requirement to do a long event chain and then a massive epic dragon fight before you can get to the vendor is bar enough without masteries being needed.

You do need updrafts to be able to do the fight itself, they are how you get from location to location and are part of bombing runs on the dragon (though not everyone needs to bomb). Also you can’t get to the vendor at the end without using an updraft.