Little help with my inventory?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: gescean.4279

gescean.4279

So I’ve been participating in a lot of the events going on but have neglected to put a lot of effort into using up all the event items. Can anyone tell me if these are safe to toss?
Might post a suggestion about event items becoming salable greys after the relevant event is over if they’re worthless>_> that would make things easier.

Mysterious <color> keys (including Tricolor)
<Thing> Code Fragments
Scarlet’s Spare Keys
Spinal Blade Pack Blueprint
Blade Shards
Found Belongings
Found Herilooms
Krait Obelisk Shard Transcriber

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

The blueprint and Blade Shards can still be used. The rest can’t, though some people are still holding onto Belongings and Heirlooms in case the merchant returns.

I think the tricolor chest was removed from Kessex Hills, but I would double check. It should be near the Veteran Toxic Wurm Queen spawn point.

You can check Scarlet’s Lair to see if the keys still work, but I think the chests are gone.

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/

Posted by: gescean.4279

gescean.4279

The blueprint….

Thanks for the reply!
Looks like I’ll still have to be a little careful before destroying this stuff. My bank won’t be happy :<

Posted by: lerak.5286

lerak.5286

You can check Scarlet’s Lair to see if the keys still work, but I think the chests are gone.

I accidently entered the lair on sunday and the chests were still there, but I don’t know for sure if we can still effectively open them.

Gabriel Angelheart – Far Shiverpeaks