Living World 2Achievements

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Kam.4092

Kam.4092

I’m wanting to do these for Sinister gear. I am seeing that you need to do a lot of achievements.

I’m wondering if these are hard and need more than one person.

Thanks for any info, I would most likely be doing them with one other person, so 2 in total.

Posted by: synk.6907

synk.6907

For what it’s worth, I kept missing the time requirement for "It’s All About Timing" in Point of No Return and joined a group, but I did all of the rest solo. They all are doable, though you may need to take a recon attempt or two at first to get the mechanics down. A couple are easier to do separately, even if they are awarded in the same instance, so you can re-play one multiple times to attempt them separately. Being in a duo you may even find some of them much simpler than on your own.

I’ve still got several left from the first half of Season 2 that I’ve, personally, found more difficult to complete, if that comparison holds any relevant meaning for you. To be fair, though, I’ve not given them an honest attempt -- I don’t have much interest in Nomad’s gear and kind of forgot about completing them.

edit: If you wanted more info, such as tactics or the like, it would be easier to look up the various existing guides. I don’t have any video of my own to share.

(edited by synk.6907)

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

I did most of them solo, 2 should be enough for everything. There are few fairly annoying achievements that are bugging lot of players so just look at LFG or place your own party in there. Not only are there usually other players trying to do it but sometimes even players join for sole reason to help you out.

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Some are quite hard/tricky to do (I’m looking at you Wicked Rodeo), and every single one can be soloed (some will make the achievement harder than needed, but can be soloed for sure).
Use the LFG, you’ll definitely find 1 or 2 other players that also need or just willing to help you.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I think the only one that actually hurts to have too many people on is in the defense of Camp Resolve when you have to go kill the husks outside the south gate. They scale up horrendously once you have more than two people. Otherwise you want extra people who coordinate with each other (eg for the only red buff use in Glint’s Lair, you don’t want someone who goofs and picks up blue or green, and when stealthing in the asura lab no one can trigger detection). That way you have a good cushion against failure. When fighting the Shadow dragon at the end, the easiest way to get the dodges against all the attacks is to fight the tendrils at the start, let them kill you after you tag them, then your friends do the rest of the instance.

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

It is true that they are all solo-able. I did them that way. I have helped man people in the past and they are considerably easier with help. There are also ones that are certainly easier to get while being dead ( you can take turns being the corpse with help.)