Looking for 1 or 2 new people to play with.

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Demogorgon.5017

Demogorgon.5017

I have been waiting for a good guild to come along…some have but..I have a hard time with clicks I guess. Anywho , Im just looking for a couple of low level people to have an epic journey through the game with. I am newish to mmos and have barely scratched the surface of gw2. I want to just find some cool laid back interesting humorous people to run around with …not an army of people I barely know. No need to leave your server-ill come to you if need be. No obligations-just casual. preferable if your over 21 thats all I ask. Let me know!

Posted by: Dikeido.8436

Dikeido.8436

I have been waiting for a good guild to come along…some have but..I have a hard time with clicks I guess. Anywho , Im just looking for a couple of low level people to have an epic journey through the game with. I am newish to mmos and have barely scratched the surface of gw2. I want to just find some cool laid back interesting humorous people to run around with …not an army of people I barely know. No need to leave your server-ill come to you if need be. No obligations-just casual. preferable if your over 21 thats all I ask. Let me know!

What server are you on and what time of day do you play at?

Posted by: Sheemy.2013

Sheemy.2013

same, whats ur server i just re-installed the game and im looking to start a new

Posted by: Morningstar.4309

Morningstar.4309

I’ll join you, feel free to message me in game.