Looking for EUropean PvE server

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: igneous.8153

igneous.8153

Hi,

I’m looking for a European server with high PvE population. The server I’m currently on constantly cycles between T1 and T2 WvW brackets, and at times it feels like the whole population is working towards one single goal – WvW domination.

This has become somewhat tiring and I want to try my hand in PvE. I want to finally get 100% world completion and so some dungeons. For that I need a server with an active PvE community.

Recommendations?

Posted by: zargnath.9524

zargnath.9524

Well, Vabbi and Fissure of Woe are the two lowest ranked WvW servers. aven’t played there so not sure about the PvE but they can’t be that WvW focused at least.

Gnarl Blackfur – Charr ranger
Bob – Four legged shapeshifter
HeXagonis [HeX]

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

Gunnar’s Hold- it seems we can’t be too bothered with WvWvW because every one is out in the world having fun.
I play alts on many maps/ different levels and there are always plenty of people around. doing 100% on my main
We also have a really nice and friendly community and I see dungeon runs being organised all the time- not just fractals.
It is a fun server

Gunnar’s Hold

Posted by: Noppy.1348

Noppy.1348

^
Gunnar’s Hold is a great server, and indeed, people seem to run all over the place, so a nice active server as well

Posted by: Lokaalin.6271

Lokaalin.6271

I recently moved from Vabbi to Gunnar’s Hold and can only agree with above