Looking for leveling companions

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: ZigZach.1693

ZigZach.1693

Just recently started leveling a Ranger, looking for others to adventure with, feel free to add me. I’m just playing to have fun, not to rush through everything, want people with the same mindset, “playing for fun”.

ZigZach.1693

Hey everyone, I’m still looking for people to play with, feel free to add me, my character name is Zak Sequoia. I play on the Ehmry Bay server, I’m in California, so I’m in PST time zone.

Posted by: Athryl.9372

Athryl.9372

I just started a couple weeks ago (whenever the last free weekend was). I’m on Tarnished Coast though…it’s been tough meeting people so if you need help with anything ask. I know there’s a way to guest to other servers although I’m not sure how yet. I’m mostly on my mesmer who is mid-50s (Arden Kynaston). I’ve really just been solo exploring, doing hearts, and personal story so far.

Arden Kynaston – Tarnished Coast

ZigZach.1693

I will send you a request, We can take turns guesting in each other’s servers. I’m a level 20 Ranger.

Posted by: iKeostuKen.2738

iKeostuKen.2738

Mind if i hop in on this?

I am a altaholic but i can help out on my 40 engie, im on Fort aspenwood but i can guest to which ever server u guys are on.

ZigZach.1693

Sounds good, just add me as a friend in game.