Looking for people to level with!

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Jasper.4786

Jasper.4786

Hey guys,

I just started the game up and have a level 1 human warrior from the server Blackgate. I heard it’s much quicker and easier to level with others, so here I am. If anyone is starting a low level character or simply feels like helping out, that’d be much appreciated. My character name is Menaphos.

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

Hello, Jasper!

I am on Tarnished Coast, but I can still lend you a hand if you wish via guesting, which allows people to play all PvE content on another server in the same region. Feel free to add me and poke me whenever, and I can guest to you or vice versa. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here as well.

Welcome to GW2!

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

Posted by: Jasper.4786

Jasper.4786

Ah, thanks for the friendly welcoming message mate. I haven’t played MMOs in about 5 years, so you can imagine what the transition is like and how much learning I’m gonna have to do. It seems amazing so far, so different to any other MMO I’ve ever played. The detail is astounding (truly counting myself lucky to be able to crank up the settings).

I’d love some help! Thanks!