Looking for people to play with :)

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: vDefcoNZ.4539

vDefcoNZ.4539

Im looking for someone or a couple people to play this with because im fairly new to the game and i get quite bored playing by myself and id like someone or people to have skype so we can talk while we play
Thanx

Posted by: zakzya.1637

zakzya.1637

Hey man just read your post umm I don’t know if you still feel like talking with people on skype and playing guild wars 2 at the same time but if you still want to i would be happy to add you on skype my skype name is gygyhujiko also i’ve been playing guild wars 2 for about a year now off and on so i do have some experience just to put that out there and thanks for for posting look forward to hearing from you

Posted by: Ferum Flamebender.5910

Ferum Flamebender.5910

Join a guild pall! Loads of guilds will be happy to have you, and do loads of stuff together!

Aetra Ironbender, Rated E for Engineer- [WoT] Warlocks of Tyria- Far Shiverpeaks

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

Im looking for someone or a couple people to play this with because im fairly new to the game and i get quite bored playing by myself and id like someone or people to have skype so we can talk while we play
Thanx

Add me, send me a private message on here and I’ll add you after I get out class